Wednesday, September 18, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

fun maps for all of the twk servers!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: fun maps for all of the twk servers!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

fun maps for all of the twk servers! 13 years, 1 month ago #25508

• crazyjack
  • Fresh Boarder
hay guys, erm i have been making some remkaes of call of duty maps... but it was getting a little inoying so i started looking for COD maps to download and i came across:

NukeTown from Black Opps (go to www.mediafire.com/?loh1j6kmlnfrz44 to download the map and have a look)

There are some cool things about the map, including a care package which drops each round and gives you different guddies each round. but you have to be the first person to get the package where ever it lands. there is also a 1 in 6 chance of getting a chopper gunner in the map XD or an air strike.

Rust from MW2 (go to www.gamebanana.com/maps/download/134098 to download the map, click the top download)

The Rust map is an all time favourite MW2 map, Which i think every1 likes. It is very realistic enough to the real map and the size of the map is also proportional. In the map, the glitches have also been added except they r not glitches but secret ladders

Terminal from MW2 ( go to www.gamebanana.com/maps/download/147225 to download the map. again click the top download)

I think that Terminal is a perfect size map and isnt to big or small. Its nicely and bright sunny and again is looks very in proportion to the real map.

Scrapyard from MW2 ( go to www.gamebanana.com/maps/download/158011 tod ownload and click the top download)

Scrapyar is an all time favourite map of mine. It is a good size map for all to play on and is again, very realistic and is in proportion to the real map!

De_Asia (go to www.gamebanana.com/maps/download/93482 to download and lcick teh top one)

This is not a caal of duty map but i found this map when searching for remakes of cod maps. i think this map will suit the server as there is lots of different ways around the map and the map is not to small, and not to big.

can these maps be added to the twk warcraft server plzz
Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by crazyjack.

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 13 years, 1 month ago #25516

• Liquid Snake
first things first you posted this in the wrong place...

anyway i cant really say much about these maps ive never liked mw2 and the same for black ops not my kinda thing i guess i have played terminal once with a friend though was a alright map might work out on wcs

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 13 years, 1 month ago #25517

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
nuketown and scrap would be awsome to play! , nuketown would prob suit the server more coz its smaller
GIMP!!!

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 13 years, 1 month ago #25521

• crazyjack
  • Fresh Boarder
yeh i cant wait! and also were do i post it :S lol

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 13 years, 1 month ago #25523

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Yay rust I spent so many hours quick scoping on that map was such an awesome map <3

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 13 years, 1 month ago #25527

• Liquid Snake
crazyjack wrote:
yeh i cant wait! and also were do i post it :S lol

that would be in the css section
Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by .

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 13 years, 1 month ago #25529

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Don't worry about it just make sure you post it in the proper place next time

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 13 years, 1 month ago #25552

• AvIReXaS
  • Fresh Boarder
OMG the nuketown map is so awesome, he sent it to me to test and the map is so fricking amazing seriously will suit TWK <3

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 13 years, 1 month ago #25557

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
I agree, Nuketown would be quite fun on gungame, not so sure about WCS due to the size of the map.

Others would be pretty good tbh.
I suggest you give Pooky an inbox regarding having some of the maps put on the test server.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 13 years, 1 month ago #25574

• crazyjack
  • Fresh Boarder
I think that nuketown would be ok to put on wcs... crackhouse (i think it is called)is also a very small map and is allways over played on wcs. People have fun playing smaller maps Also they can see what they think and decide if they want it to stay on the server, and if they dont like it they have the option to NOT nominate or choose the pap. If they do like it then they can choose the map ... Its up to the people on the server, but personaly i think all the maps should be given a try, just so people can voice there opinion to say if the map should stay or not XD

I also think that if people knew about the Call Of Duty Remakes on all TWK servers, it would pull in a lott of more people, and more loyal people in to the servers as they would be constantly wanting to play the maps.
Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by crazyjack.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds