(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WCS aimbotter

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

WCS aimbotter 12 years, 7 months ago #25430

• sh4dowr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Spiddix
hey today i just went onto the wcs server and there was this guy going by the name of unnamed
he was using aimbot and maybe even more, unfortunately i couldn't get any proof of him using it.
but i know what i've seen and other people have seen it too
http://steamsigs.com/steammini.php?id=Peerts&pngimg=dropshadow_mini2&achieve=CS:S&tborder=0
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by sh4dowr.

Re: WCS aimbotter 12 years, 7 months ago #25435

• Liquid Snake
found him on the hlstats looking at this target and head is 65% kinda weird huh? anyways he is banned now

here's his page see for yourself www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mo...fo&player=121196

thanks for reporting this

P.S : Next time please pay attention to where you post stuff as this is in the *Hello!!!* section

Re: WCS aimbotter 12 years, 7 months ago #25436

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Ye i was looking for him earlier but the person who told me couldn't remember his name

Re: WCS aimbotter 12 years, 7 months ago #25439

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
Liquid Snake wrote:
found him on the hlstats looking at this target and head is 65% kinda weird huh? anyways he is banned now

here's his page see for yourself www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mo...fo&player=121196

thanks for reporting this

P.S : Next time please pay attention to where you post stuff as this is in the *Hello!!!* section

sry but plz dont ban anyone without seeing it for yourself or having some sort of proof , we have done this n the past only to find that the player in question was not hacking .

plz if you see someone hacking plz take a vid.

just looked at his stats page , if he wasis hacking hes not very good at it , 100 kills 130 deaths ?

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by colin1uk.

Re: WCS aimbotter 12 years, 7 months ago #25440

• Liquid Snake
well colin if you look at his page and targets hes having 65% headshots even when looking at *good* players they dont have that

i do get what you mean though colin but i dont ban people without having a reason to ban them and looking at his stats are more then enough reason to do so

silly silly plonker

Re: WCS aimbotter 12 years, 7 months ago #25442

• sh4dowr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Spiddix
sorry for posting this int he hello section.. i made this topic in a rush cause i was still playing and i didn't really pay attention to that thanks for telling and thanks for banning him he was a pain in the ass
http://steamsigs.com/steammini.php?id=Peerts&pngimg=dropshadow_mini2&achieve=CS:S&tborder=0

Re: WCS aimbotter 12 years, 7 months ago #25446

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
sh4dowr wrote:
sorry for posting this int he hello section.. i made this topic in a rush cause i was still playing and i didn't really pay attention to that thanks for telling and thanks for banning him he was a pain in the ass

fair enough.
just in future vids will be appreciated guys.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: WCS aimbotter 12 years, 7 months ago #25450

• Tin
  • Official TWK Admin
lol 65% hs aint that big a deal if he aims each one and dont spray i kept a constant 60% hs ratio throught public sorce back in the day no sweat.... but yeah 100/130 kinda bad hacks (ESPECIALY for aimbot )
I am the tart of TWK, accept no subsitute!!
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds