Username Password: Remember me

Improvements to the server! [NOTICE]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Improvements to the server! [NOTICE]

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Improvements to the server! [NOTICE] 12 years, 10 months ago #24239

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Okay, well ive been asking the people on the server (NEW PEOPLE AND OLD PEOPLE) their opinions on what can change and what they like, i will copy + paste their opinions here:

Tнυg ριяαtє : well i think this is a very cool fun server but its not fair to have a bunch of lvl 1000's crush you so you cant ever level and get as high as the other players

Çhifilly : I think like make the default races start at level 3 or 5 is a good idea. Just for a starting boost for the new players

I WILL ADD MORE WHEN I GET MORE

also if you want your opinion added then post below
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by VooDoo.

Re: Improvements to the server! [NOTICE] 12 years, 10 months ago #24240

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
do u and the hello topic wanna go off somewhere an make babies? , an chiffy's idea sounds good although more lvls that 5, thug was gettin annoyed an he was atleast lvl 15 i think
GIMP!!!
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by Gimp.

Re: Improvements to the server! [NOTICE] 12 years, 10 months ago #24242

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Gimp wrote:
do u and the hello topic wanna go off somewhere an make babies? , an chiffy's idea sounds good although more lvls that 5, thug was gettin annoyed an he was atleast lvl 15 i think

Yes, besides its not my fault that I forget to click the little drop down menu, I thought that the little "Hello..." was saying hello to me.. anyway I guess I don't like changing the topic.

I apologise XD

and yes, chifilly's idea is great, not sure how it will be added but yea..

Thanks
--VooDoo--
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by VooDoo.

Re: Improvements to the server! [NOTICE] 12 years, 9 months ago #24247

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Well maybe Colin should do more of those questions where he gives somebody 10 levels but only allow people below level 1000 to answer them

Re: Improvements to the server! [NOTICE] 12 years, 9 months ago #24249

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Yes I agree, I think if we had high admins like Colin on the server regularly to "help" the new guys out, give them some encouragement and not be too stingy on the free levels for them. Whether thts done by a quiz time thing for the lower levelers, or for good behaviour whatever... I think this would keep new guys excited with the game and want to come back.

There is some program on mirc for example which constantly pops quiz questions up, and the person to answer correctly first! gets kudos, in our case however we give away free levels to the winner, and at the end of a round which is say 20 questions the person who has answered the most questions correctly also gets a "bonus" level for being such a smarty pants!

Just a suggestion but i think this would be a cool idea! What do you think?

Scathe

Re: Improvements to the server! [NOTICE] 12 years, 9 months ago #24251

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Scathe wrote:
Yes I agree, I think if we had high admins like Colin on the server regularly to "help" the new guys out, give them some encouragement and not be too stingy on the free levels for them. Whether thts done by a quiz time thing for the lower levelers, or for good behaviour whatever... I think this would keep new guys excited with the game and want to come back.

There is some program on mirc for example which constantly pops quiz questions up, and the person to answer correctly first! gets kudos, in our case however we give away free levels to the winner, and at the end of a round which is say 20 questions the person who has answered the most questions correctly also gets a "bonus" level for being such a smarty pants!

Just a suggestion but i think this would be a cool idea! What do you think?

Scathe

This sounds like a really good idea scathe, but it means more mods on the server, and correct me if im mistaken, but i believe pooky said that these are some of the reasons for the crashing

- reality.
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Improvements to the server! [NOTICE] 12 years, 9 months ago #24254

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Yeah I can understand if an extra mod would cause a problem, but the mod isnt the only option with this method. Just means someone thats a frequent player should perhaps have access to help the new guys out in the same way but instead of the mod, the player will be the one doing the questions and rewards etc... ?

Re: Improvements to the server! [NOTICE] 12 years, 9 months ago #24255

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
To give lvl's you need wcsadmin with the correct rights. The problem is if you give this right to people, It's very easy to abuse them. *Looks at colin at place 1 in wcslvl's*
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Improvements to the server! [NOTICE] 12 years, 9 months ago #24256

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
Lol I am , dosnt help me much , anyways , when I'm on I will have some questions etc , but the main problem , is people just looking on the net for answers , that's why I always try and ask some that only I will know , but I'm open for now ideas , was really good fun yesterday , and m3ntoz just for you il reset them again

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Improvements to the server! [NOTICE] 12 years, 9 months ago #24257

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
How about you give the levels to me Colin xD jk but I think the questions are a really good idea for new people xD.

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds