(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HOLY OMG!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

HOLY OMG! 13 years ago #19557

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
I'm back!!! (If only for a short time)

How's everyone doing? I'm sure there are tons of new people to meet, and I'll be sad if anyones left

I've had a pretty rough time in college recently which is why I haven't been on, the lack of ports has all but killed me and the head of my department trying to get me kicked off the course doesn't much help... Oh, not to mention the mountain of assignments I "haven't done" which I've been doing over the easter hols

Dad's looking good, lost alot of weight and still not rehabilitating (damn bed sores) but it won't be long, they did say it wouldn't be till after easter. (Let's just say the sore was as big as my dad's hand and now it's about the size of a golf ball) So good news there, cus he'll be able to go into a wheelchair soon and start learning to walk again!

So how has everyone been? The gg server still going strong? I'd join you now I'm at home and ports are clear but not until tomorrow, cus I don't have a mouse right now (Lost the usb in the middle of Reading, I've got a wired mouse this time, Steel Series Ikari Laser Sudden Attack mouse (wired) I know... it's built for Sudden Attack... Meh I don't want some WoW mouse with 17 buttons like the Razer Naga, and it has camo colours! I think the best thing about it is the LED screen on the bottom to adjust sesetivity from 1 - 3.200 CPI (in increments of 1)
This is the mouse: shop.steelseries.com/index.php/partners/...ies-ikari-laser.html
I got it from Amazon for less

Oh and you all missed my b-day! D: I was 19 on March 27th (I see Greenie got a thread 2 days latter *mutter* You didn't miss much, had a pretty uneventful b-day (I was promised space cakes, they never arrived).

Anyway... Good to be back!

P.S. If any of you know anything about the following PLEASE HELP!

Factors that are required when buying grain
Grain store record sheers (wtf is it?)
Variations on a combine when harvesting Oil Seed Rape

Re: HOLY OMG! 13 years ago #19560

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Welcome back sandman.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: HOLY OMG! 13 years ago #19563

Omg I thought wed got rid of this n00b!!

Jokes GG DM is still up dont think normal is so Ill just have to pwn you on there instead

Re: HOLY OMG! 13 years ago #19574

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
Omg I thought wed got rid of this n00b!!

Jokes GG DM is still up dont think normal is so Ill just have to pwn you on there instead

Hah you'll never get rid of me forever! Heck the guys on this pokemon forum rpg thing thought they'd gotten rid of me but after 3 years I popped back on to say hello

YOU WHAT!? NO GG!?!?
Waltz you wait until I get my new mouse... If I remember correctly every time I've gone away from css and come back I've never played better... I've never been away from css for this long before tho so who knows, I might be the glockman once again rofl (although I still know all the good gg maps off by heart, can't remember most of the names but once I'm in them it'll just be like "ahaa"Wink

Re: HOLY OMG! 13 years ago #19577

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
we about time you got back

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: HOLY OMG! 13 years ago #19582

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Welcome back man, glad to hear your dad is getting better (:

Sadly everyone has gone rather inactive as of late, hopefully some activity will come in the future but for now we are stuck with the wcs noobs and the odd straggler
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: HOLY OMG! 13 years ago #19587

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey,

Never met you before so thought I'd introduce myself!
I'm Mr.Moo (Marek is my real name)
Joined TWK at the start of March and now they can't get rid of me

Look forward to seeing you in-game

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: HOLY OMG! 13 years ago #19588

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Welcome back Che, nice to know your father is recovering!

Re: HOLY OMG! 13 years ago #19594

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Welcome back mate. Really missed you Although we never met but I hope to find you in-game.

Cya there

Re: HOLY OMG! 13 years ago #19599

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
welcome back,
try google scholar
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds