(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Legoman

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Legoman 13 years, 2 months ago #17867

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Im probably not the only one thinking that this race is bs! its annoying to watch some noob using this race to build fortresses around him and not being able to kill him. and when he gets banned or slayed or whatever, he just tells admin something like "oh i dont know the rules, im a noob, wont happen again" etc. IT STILL DOES! and when the ban expires or he gets unbanned for some reason, what happens? the same shit all over again! my suggestion is to just remove this race, and i dont really see the reason to build blocks, and if u do, i'd like ur opinion!

Edit: ppl that are not talking english should be kicked, if repeated, a ban, as its very easy to ghost as long as the admins are english or dont understand the language that is spoken. only saying cus it says english only in the motd

Edit(2): There should be longer to wait to nominate a map, like if u just played, lets say sk3, that map shouldnt be able to be nominated for a few maps since the change of maps only consists of barely 5 different maps and there are x maps on the server, oh and if some1 can move this topic to the right section

Thanks for reading

Yours humble servant
Reality
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Last Edit: 13 years, 2 months ago by deN.

Re: Legoman 13 years, 2 months ago #17871

• Grim4118
  • Gold Boarder
den one of the rules of the server is not to abuse races. When using legoman, the person must allow a route for the ct/t to get to the person who is legoman. This applies to hostage and Bomb maps. Furthermore, if someone is abusing the race by blocking himself in a corridor (for example anticamper) warn him not to do it and then contact a community member, like mentoz. You can add me on steam and i will call the right people to sort out htis problem.

My name is Grim4118

Re: Legoman 13 years, 2 months ago #17880

• sh4dowr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Spiddix
Grim4118 wrote:
den one of the rules of the server is not to abuse races. When using legoman, the person must allow a route for the ct/t to get to the person who is legoman. This applies to hostage and Bomb maps. Furthermore, if someone is abusing the race by blocking himself in a corridor (for example anticamper) warn him not to do it and then contact a community member, like mentoz. You can add me on steam and i will call the right people to sort out htis problem.

My name is Grim4118

or just add an admin so you can call him in right away
http://steamsigs.com/steammini.php?id=Peerts&pngimg=dropshadow_mini2&achieve=CS:S&tborder=0

Re: Legoman 13 years, 2 months ago #17885

• Grim4118
  • Gold Boarder
sh4dowr wrote:
Grim4118 wrote:

My name is Grim4118

or just add an admin so you can call him in right away

true shadowr but either way an admin will come

Re: Legoman 13 years, 2 months ago #17887

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
would make it so much easier for the admins (not saying their lazy or anything) if u just removed the race, as this is the race that probably gets the most complains and players report to admins
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Legoman 13 years, 2 months ago #17889

• sh4dowr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Spiddix
the ward races get some attention too but ppl just have to obey
http://steamsigs.com/steammini.php?id=Peerts&pngimg=dropshadow_mini2&achieve=CS:S&tborder=0

Re: Legoman 13 years, 2 months ago #17890

• Grim4118
  • Gold Boarder
And if they don't obey, the admin then kicks, then small ban, then perm ban.
( DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS, THIS IS WHAT I THINK WOULD HAPPEN )

Re: Legoman 13 years, 2 months ago #17893

• sh4dowr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Spiddix
Grim4118 wrote:
And if they don't obey, the admin then kicks, then small ban, then perm ban.
( DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS, THIS IS WHAT I THINK WOULD HAPPEN )

nonono it goes like Warning, Slay, kick, ban, PERM BAN FOH EVAH BEETSH

Re: Legoman 13 years, 2 months ago #17894

• Grim4118
  • Gold Boarder
ah so thats the way lol i think its perm ban straight away now cos we have enough new peeps

(probably wrong)

Re: Legoman 13 years, 2 months ago #17897

• sh4dowr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Spiddix
its probably like a 30 min ban first
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds