Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TWK-R for DragonThingy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: TWK-R for DragonThingy

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

TWK-R for DragonThingy 11 years, 5 months ago #33640

Hello! Since I finally was able to make an account after two of my emails failed, I shall make a post about myself.

My IGN is DragonThingy, and I only play games on my PC (my stepdad hogs the Xbox -.-). Once I get enough money, I plan on getting Skyrim and renewing some of my music programs. Speaking of which, I'm a childhood musician. I compose, perform, and listen to a crapton of different styles of music. The instruments that I currently play are clarinet, bass clarinet, piano, and guitar. Although I don't get tutoring outside of school, I do attend Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp every summer in Michigan to improve my playing. So far, since I started performing 2 years ago, I've already gotten to play with a tri-county honor band, two high school marching bands, and will get to perform with the middle school sector of All-State bamd. Basically, that band consists of the top middle school aged band geeks across the state.

I'm a relatively experienced Minecrafter, despite the fact that I got premium only on June 9th, 2012. Being an honor student, I usually finish my homework in about 5-10 minutes, so I'll be pretty active on the server (unless I have an upcoming performance or family party). I do have , and if you ask me in-game, I might give it to you if I deem you worthy (bwahahahah).

If any of you need help with anything, whether it be music related, school related, or Minecraft related, I'd be glad to help. Also, I'm learning to speak German. Auf Wiedersehen!

Re: TWK-R for DragonThingy 11 years, 5 months ago #33642

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Rights sorted, enjoy your stay.

Great app btw, you know more instruments than me

Re: TWK-R for DragonThingy 11 years, 5 months ago #33643

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
welcome to the forums
GIMP!!!

Re: TWK-R for DragonThingy 11 years, 5 months ago #33653

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Awesome app! Glad to have you here!
Also, you should get TeamSpeak and join us on the TWK TeamSpeak server (if you haven't already). Server address: ts.twkgaming.com
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds