Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

End Reset Plugin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: End Reset Plugin

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34664

So I have been told there will be a plugin added to reset the end periodically. I'm just wondering if there will be any warning for this as I made my storage room in the end, and would like to know how quickly I need to move it as I'm pretty busy IRL.
Thanks in advance!

Re: End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34665

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
A few minutes ago on the server Tunes said "most likely this Saturday" so it will be around that time (which gives you about 2 days)

Re: End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34666

Alright, thanks for the quick response! Guess I gotta go exploring now.

Re: End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34667

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Yep, that's right, saturday night I will insert a new plugin to reset the ender, it was already discussed around the world reset topic.

Reason for this is, I don't like the massive ammount of enderman spawners that will polute the server quite quickly, it's lags A LOT, eats craplods of cpu, and I don't want that.

Re: End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34668

Question.
How long will the interval between End-Resets be?

Re: End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34669

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I've heard that whenever the Ender Dragon gets killed, when everyone exits the end it'll regenerate it

Re: End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34671

Wow, that quickly? Guess I gotta make a simple farm to get pearls while I can...

Re: End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34672

• sh4z
  • Expert Boarder
  • Minecraft Addict
Negativeness
Isn't there like a radius control or range for the reset or something? reset the entire end seriously? I feel like I'm probably preaching to the choir here.

Enough with resets already! Sounds like we might just need a better setup ... the server doesn't always lag so It's probably fast enough... has the issue been troubleshooted? It's definitely easier to just reset the end constantly but what about people who want to build there?

Or have already built there.. (I had started a really nice place there) now it's getting ****ed off? Nice to know s*** going down before you bang out a build ... thanks guys!

If there is anything I can do to help let me know!

The end is a difficult place to build in but it also makes it exciting! I can't remember how many times I died building my exp farm in the end. It worked really great too...
Positiveness
I guess it could be a good thing. It would give everyone a chance to have a crack at the dragon, and also will mean less maintenance (nobody needs to spawn dragons, or repair the end) and better performance (if spawners really lag the server, idk sounds like you just need more horsepower! )

Can't we have cake and eat it too?
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by sh4z.

Re: End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34673

• nuckyi
  • Expert Boarder
LOVE IT

The following user(s) said Thank You: sh4z

Re: End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34677

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
sh4z wrote:
Negativeness
Isn't there like a radius control or range for the reset or something? reset the entire end seriously? I feel like I'm probably preaching to the choir here.

Enough with resets already! Sounds like we might just need a better setup ... the server doesn't always lag so It's probably fast enough... has the issue been troubleshooted? It's definitely easier to just reset the end constantly but what about people who want to build there?

Or have already built there.. (I had started a really nice place there) now it's getting ****ed off? Nice to know s*** going down before you bang out a build ... thanks guys!

If there is anything I can do to help let me know!

The end is a difficult place to build in but it also makes it exciting! I can't remember how many times I died building my exp farm in the end. It worked really great too...
Well Tunes has said multiple times he doesn't want or like people building in the end. I for one don't either, and having to manually spawn new dragons is getting boring. People enderman farms are laggy serverside since it has to keep track of all the endermen that spawn, which is why we don't particularly want them.

sh4z wrote:
Positiveness
I guess it could be a good thing. It would give everyone a chance to have a crack at the dragon, and also will mean less maintenance (nobody needs to spawn dragons, or repair the end) and better performance (if spawners really lag the server, idk sounds like you just need more horsepower! )
This exactly
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Chifilly.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds