Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: planes

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

planes 12 years, 9 months ago #24450

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
hmmmmmmmmm, is there any way the plane mod could be implemented into the survival multiplayer server?

i just thought it would be a good idea. it would be fun to fly, easier to explore, and although i havent heard of any serious wars starting since i left for holiday's, in intense situations it would make for great fighting, flying around and shooting, and stuff.

just thought the idea was good.

NEZ
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tunes

Re: planes 12 years, 9 months ago #24451

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
i like it in the sense i cba going long distances but i dont at the same time, mods that make it easier to travel dont belong in a survvial server in my opinion
GIMP!!!

Re: planes 12 years, 9 months ago #24453

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Sorry Nez, Gimp is right, I know a pretty mod to do it with boats and shoots stuff too, have no idea if it works server side, I tested on SP, however, the intention of survival is just that and for me doesn't include a method to fly, also the "nocheat" mod may catch that and make it a no go...

However, I'll be considering something like Blink, where you use feathers (or any other resource) to jump to where you are looking, however I would make cost like a full stack of feathers for one jump and maybe a crapload of Crafts too.

There is one thing you may have, have to read the mcMMO docs, the Chimera Wing, uses feathers too, but I have the idea that it takes you to the spawn point, home or tp to the death spot...

Re: planes 12 years, 9 months ago #24459

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well the planes take a hell of a lot of crafting to make. You need to make each individual part, then those parts need to be crafted into another part, then those parts need to be crafted into a plane, and also they use a lot of coal, so I think it isn't too big of a deal because they require a lot of work, but the no cheat might catch it as you say and kick you for flying

Re: planes 12 years, 9 months ago #24460

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
build a catpult. problem solved. next.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds