• Page:

TOPIC: Levels

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Levels 12 years, 9 months ago #24105

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Didn't quite know where to put this, so i'll stick it here

I made a webpage that will (when it's finished) display the levels of everyone's skills on the SMP server (link here)

All I need now (if the levels are saved on a MySQL database) is a hostname, username and password to the database that has read-only permissions (so there can be no editing going on), and the database name, table name and all the columns in the database in order for it to be completed

If i'm not allowed these, or it's not in a MySQL database, then just look at the page and see how I made the design fit with TWK's design but if I can have this information, let me know so I can finish the page. I know it's very simple to do, but i'm bored and don't want to see it half finished

Thanking you muchly

Re: Levels 12 years, 9 months ago #24106

joomla extension would = win. other than that looking good

Re: Levels 12 years, 9 months ago #24107

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
joomla extension would = win. other than that looking good

Joomla? xD
And it's just a stand-alone webpage, so don't really think I need extensions on it but thanks

Re: Levels 12 years, 9 months ago #24108

We run joomla (cms) here . Thus my suggestion (extesion would allow us to intergrate it on the site )

Also did you know .co.cc sites have been removed from the google search index
Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by TheBlackWaltz.

Re: Levels 12 years, 9 months ago #24109

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Just looked up Joomla and don't quite get what it's used for, lol
And I didn't know that, but not that bothered at the moment, since it's just a personal website, and it's not edited that often (since most of the time I can't be bothered )

Re: Levels 12 years, 9 months ago #24112

Joomla is a CMS not something you'd need to bother with on your site really but It allows us to do all the permission etc without having to code it all by hand. extension are things like the shout box etc (ie making a joomla extension for it would allow us to use it on twkgaming.com)

Re: Levels 12 years, 9 months ago #24113

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Yeah, just stuck Joomla on my website. No idea how i'd make an extension though ;P

Re: Levels 12 years, 9 months ago #24116

Chifilly wrote:
Yeah, just stuck Joomla on my website. No idea how i'd make an extension though ;P

Google is your friend (never made one myself but Im working on a skin for a site im doing )

Re: Levels 12 years, 9 months ago #24122

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Hello mate and thanks for your work, for now they are on flat file, but I will migrate all current user data into mysql, by the time, I'll give you the parameters to configure.

Kudos

Re: Levels 12 years, 9 months ago #24123

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
And BTW, the page has to run in out web hosting, as it the only way to access the mysql on the mc server hosting machine.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds