(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: The hacker cesarmic30

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

The hacker cesarmic30 10 years, 6 months ago #35222

• gracielynn
  • Senior Boarder
I was online with this player named cesarmic30 (guest). he let me come to his base I looked in his chest and he had 3 stacks of diamonds and another 35. I killed him and got those diamonds and I was wondering how he got so many diamonds when he is kinda new to the server. I asked him if I can see his mine he said no its a secret. I walked back to his base (I put the diamonds away) in my best armor. (helmet, boots leggings protect 3 chestplate protect 2) andi had rifting with me. cerarmic30 kill me with his fist with about 6 or seven hits and killed rifting. And with the unarmed bug (unarmed skills wont go up) im pretty suspicious. Thanks.

Re: The hacker cesarmic30 10 years, 6 months ago #35223

Well first off, that is allot of diamonds he might be cheating, and he might not be because guests is just a rank. When a guest joins the server that is the rank they get. To become member, they must go on the forms and ask to become a member. But many guests dont do this. So there could be guests that could have been playing for years and never asked for member.

Now about 6 hitting you. He could have high unarmed, or he might have hacked. But there is no proof of this so I don't think the admins will be able to help you much here Gracie. And was rifting with you to help you fight and what was his armor?

Re: The hacker cesarmic30 10 years, 6 months ago #35224

• gracielynn
  • Senior Boarder
Well rifting was wearing iron armor. But I sure wish I knew what his unarmed is that is probably my only proof.

Re: The hacker cesarmic30 10 years, 5 months ago #35225

• iMattR
I did a lookup on him and he has been banned on another server once before for "griefing/mods". We'll keep an eye on him and if we catch him doing anything out of the ordinary, he'll be punished as necessary.

Re: The hacker cesarmic30 10 years, 5 months ago #35228

• gracielynn
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks matt.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds