Username Password: Remember me

skyblock raid
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: skyblock raid

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

skyblock raid 10 years, 7 months ago #35199

Well, i tped LIGETRIOT43 to my skyblock to show him around. then i found out he had set his home at my skyblock. I then made a nice pit for him to fall into. I then left for about 5 min came back on and all my stuff was gone in my chests. And i saw him, and he saw me and logged off. Then some guy named river169 came on and started to insult me. I think it was LIGETRIOT43's other account. Anyways he knows he broke the rules and he says i cant do anything about it. so i was just hoping you can get my stuff back and remove his sethome from my skyblock before he griefs it. He stole a lot of value able this thati hope you can recover

thank you
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by Minecraftwyatt01.

Re: skyblock raid 10 years, 7 months ago #35200

• KarlieAnn16
  • Junior Boarder

Re: skyblock raid 10 years, 7 months ago #35201

• gracielynn
  • Senior Boarder
Hope it gets fixxed wyatt . guests can access things on skyblock which I figured out. good luck wyatt.

Re: skyblock raid 10 years, 7 months ago #35202

• sh4z
  • Expert Boarder
  • Minecraft Addict
Hi all,

Need some admin assistance. Possibly only Tunes can do this. You see the confirmed (by me) reports that guests have full access to people's island. Mod+ have no lb rights on skyblock also. I am unable to confirm or deny Wyatt's report of greifing but it seems plausible now that guest account have access to islands. This would however not be an issue had wyatt not tp unknown player LIGETRIOT43 to his island. Although not knowing that island defense/protection was not in effect weighs heavily on blaming user error for this issue. PvP is also possible between member and guest in Skyblock.

Had island permissions been in affect this would've been a harmless event of letting someone visit your island. One of the advantages of skyblock was this permissions setup.

This seems a rather important issue. can someone check this out asap please! Cheers

Keep Punching
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by sh4z.

Re: skyblock raid 10 years, 7 months ago #35203

• MrBombe7
  • Senior Boarder
I know how to fix the problem.
The Guest's can access everything on skyblock, since they dont have any registered permissions, they only cannot create a skyblock, thats all.
So If tunes would be so nice and remova ALL the skyblock permissions from the Guest group there shouldn't be any more problems with this.
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by MrBombe7.

Re: skyblock raid 10 years, 7 months ago #35204

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, it's one of those things, guests don't have access to skyblock, but if you tped him to your spot, it's your problem mate, also, it's strange, cause only people in the party and admins have access to others skyblock, also I don't understand if you made a pit to him to fall in, how did he got out of it?

You don't have anyone else in your party?

Re: skyblock raid 10 years, 7 months ago #35205

Yes i did make a pit for him. And i have no idea how he got out. And im the only 1 in my skyblock group. I dont let anyone join my skyblock, i only show people it. And i told that guest he was not allowed to raid it and grief it. But he did not listen. He knew it was not allowed to sethome there either. So if you could remove his sethome off my skyblock that would help and take everything that was his inventory and put it back into my chests that would help.

Re: skyblock raid 10 years, 7 months ago #35206

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, I can remove the home from him, when I know his IGN.

About the stuff on the chests, I won't do it, it's a kind of, punishment for inviting guests into the skyblock.

Cheers.

Re: skyblock raid 10 years, 7 months ago #35207

His in game name is LIGETRIOT43. And i did not know guests could accesses my chests when i tped him i thought my island was protected from everyone one. So i had know idea he could do this. So it was not my fault for not knowing but my fault for tpaing him. Cheers

Re: skyblock raid 10 years, 7 months ago #35208

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Done, removed the home thingie, I will test out why guests can access chests when everyone else can't (those who have access to skyblock)

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds