(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Greifed

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Greifed 10 years, 7 months ago #35157

• gracielynn
  • Senior Boarder
I have been greifed by the faction vendetta. I'm not sure who did it in the faction. And plz tell me another way to tell the cords without putting it on the forums because i don't want people knowing where my base is.
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by gracielynn. Reason: screenshots didnt come up

Re: Greifed 10 years, 7 months ago #35160

• Maxii007
  • Fresh Boarder
There are a number of reasons why this complaint won't work:
1. Normally the admins of the server require some kind of photo evidence to show the extent of the damage
2. It's normally quite hard to tell who griefed you unless they told you which again needs some screenshot
3. Like either private message, or /msg the admins when they come on the server to give them cords

Hope I could help

Re: Greifed 10 years, 7 months ago #35162

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Yeah, Pretty much what Maxii said, PM me the coordinates, i'll check it out. and also.. some screenshots of the damage would help (so I can be sure what is what).

Thanks
-VooDoo

Re: Greifed 10 years, 7 months ago #35163

• gracielynn
  • Senior Boarder

Attachment C:\fakepath\2013-09-11_16.07.18.png not found

Re: Greifed 10 years, 7 months ago #35164

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
gracielynn wrote:

Attachment C:\fakepath\2013-09-11_16.07.18.png not found

This is something I have to fix with the site... sorry about that.

just pm voodoo or me the coords, Iĺl take a look.

Re: Greifed 10 years, 7 months ago #35168

Hello, I am the leader of Vendetta, and on behalf of the faction I apologize, it was me, I have spoken to x_iCraft_x and he has reasoned with me, I was confused with the rules.. I was under the impression that I was only raiding as my base was blown apart by wyatt, I diddn't complain because I thought that was raiding, I found gracie's base not knowing it was her's,I though it was wyatt's,I now know not to destroy without purpose.. although I was killed first time I joined the server by wyatt and gracie after generously donating 10 diamonds in ruturn for letting me join the faction If needs be I can help rebuild the dock.. (very small) And you Gracie I'm a pacifist so we can get along cheers

Re: Greifed 10 years, 7 months ago #35169

THx anonymou596 for saying sorry to gracie. I just thought it was funny that you thought that was my base lol. (Ps) The reason why Killed you was because you tried to kill me. And do you have anymore diamonds I can have

Re: Greifed 10 years, 7 months ago #35170

no I diddn't! :') you invited me, I gave you diamond, you jailed me, kicked me from the faction then killed me, I couldn't do anything! anyway that's in the past now. AND NO!

Re: Greifed 10 years, 7 months ago #35171

OH ya that was someone else ok then

Re: Greifed 10 years, 7 months ago #35172

• Maxii007
  • Fresh Boarder
[Comment Removed by Administrator]
Shut up Maxii, We can't change the order that things happen, It's not his fault or anybody else's, so don't make silly remarks.

Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by VooDoo.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds