Username Password: Remember me

Im sorry for usin x-ray
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Im sorry for usin x-ray

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Im sorry for usin x-ray 10 years, 9 months ago #35084

i deleted it but im not gonna get unbanned am i just give me anothe chance and my friends too

Re: Im sorry for usin x-ray 10 years, 9 months ago #35085

• iMattR
Unfortunately, you broke the server rules to a high extent, and so you will not be getting unbanned. I've got audio evidence of you admitting you had an x-ray hack installed, and I'm willing to publish it for all to see if you think you can just break the rules.

I'll be monitoring your friend(s) too for such activities, so I'd suggest you pre-warn them before the same happens to them for sheer idiocy and ignorance of rules.
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by iMattR.

Re: Im sorry for usin x-ray 10 years, 9 months ago #35086

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
iMattR wrote:
Unfortunately, you broke the server rules to a high extent, and so you will not be getting unbanned. I've got audio evidence of you admitting you had an x-ray hack installed, and I'm willing to publish it for all to see if you think you can just break the rules.

I'll be monitoring your friend(s) too for such activities, so I'd suggest you pre-warn them before the same happens to them for sheer idiocy and ignorance of rules.

Audio Evidence? From teamspeak or something? ah well.. post it, I wanna hear it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maxii007

Re: Im sorry for usin x-ray 10 years, 9 months ago #35088

• iMattR
I've uploaded them, as requested:

I got two 30 seconds clips from a player, but I won't announce who as I'm not 100% sure if he wants to be named. You can tell it's coppercopninja by taking a listen to those two video's, and then listening to some of the video's on his YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/coppercopninja

I'd recommend doing so before he removes the video's - however, having had an Admin and a Moderator+ see the video's, I doubt it's going to help his case much.
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by iMattR.

Re: Im sorry for usin x-ray 10 years, 9 months ago #35096

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
iMattR wrote:
I got two 30 seconds clips from a player, but I won't announce who as I'm not 100% sure if he wants to be named. You can tell it's coppercopninja by taking a listen to those two video's, and then listening to some of the video's on his YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/coppercopninja

I'd recommend doing so before he removes the video's - however, having had an Admin and a Moderator+ see the video's, I doubt it's going to help his case much.

That's pretty funny, You say that you don't wish to name the other guy, but in the video he presses tab and you see his username..

Oh well, on the other hand, I don't think it matters too much..

Well done for submitting this (for everyone involved).

Re: Im sorry for usin x-ray 10 years, 7 months ago #35166

aw well but see ya next time on a server im not really too much of the mod now i got tmi thats it
(too many items) well yeah bye
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by coppercopninja.

can u put this down? 10 years, 7 months ago #35167

can you plz put this post down because i know why i am banned :/
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds