Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban appeal

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Ban appeal 11 years ago #34836

• MrBombe7
  • Senior Boarder
Hello,
I was currently fishing at my Skyworld-pool and then i just got banned.
could you tell me what for?

-Jakob

Re: Ban appeal 11 years ago #34838

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
MrBombe7 wrote:
Hello, I was currently fishing at my Skyworld-pool and then i just got banned.
could you tell me what for?

Okay. I'm going to copy and paste a little bit from the admin post I just made (only admins can see it)

I banned him because I was watching him fishing, and it seemed very suspicious so I decided to try some things, I noticed that people with nodus "Auto-Fish" always fish at the exact same time, every time.

So.. I decided to turn mine on to see if it would go in exact time with Sexbombes, and it did, then I decided to try a few other things just to be certain.. Another user was talking to him at the time and I continued to watch him, Whilst he was typing his replies he caught EVERY fish when the fishing rod dipped, which is nearly impossible to Type and Right click and watch the fishing rod at the same time.

Yes, I know autofishing isn't a major hack but like all hacks, when you have 1, you tend to have them all. And I know he's an active player but IMO.. hacking is hacking -.-

So yeah, I'm not saying 100% you are hacking.. but it seemed VERY suspicious.. if you don't hack you must be some uber godly fisher.. -.-

P.S. If you are hacking, I'd take them off A.S.A.P.
Last Edit: 11 years ago by VooDoo.

Re: Ban appeal 11 years ago #34839

• MrBombe7
  • Senior Boarder
I dont know what exactly you mean by godly but im listening to the sound and its only apearing at "real" fish and instantly not like the moving rod.

Re: Ban appeal 11 years ago #34840

• VooDoo
MrBombe7 wrote:
I dont know what exactly you mean by godly but im listening to the sound and its only apearing at "real" fish and instantly not like the moving rod.

Don't quite understand what you're trying to say, The sound of the fishing rod bobbing plays a-lot if what your trying to say is you go 100% off sound..

Re: Ban appeal 11 years ago #34841

• MrBombe7
  • Senior Boarder
try it make it loud music off and then begin to fish and you'll know what i mean.

Re: Ban appeal 11 years ago #34842

• VooDoo
Well, I'll unban you but I'll be keeping an eye on you.. so if you are hacking.. I'd suggest removing them.

Re: Ban appeal 11 years ago #34843

• MrBombe7
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds