(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I know I'm banned...

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

I know I'm banned... 11 years, 2 months ago #34410

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
I know I'm banned from the server forever, but can somebody PLEASE tell MrBombe7 (SexBombe7) to get on the website and accept my friend request. Can somebody tell him to check his messages frequently too? If I want to keep any friends from this server, I want it to be him. Please just do this one thing as my last request and I'll stop bothering you...
The topic has been locked.

Re: I know I'm banned... 11 years, 2 months ago #34411

Again before this is locked. 12 Hours betweem seeing you. Not in total.

Also stop making posts saying the same thing before you get banned on the forums as well.

EDIT:
I will speak to mr.bombe for you
Thanks,

GeneralDonno
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by GeneralDonno.

Re: I know I'm banned... 11 years, 2 months ago #34412

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
And I'm not making the same posts, I'm just making sure that I can keep in touch with him... And thank you.

Re: I know I'm banned... 11 years, 2 months ago #34413

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
Well, I've seen like 5 different topics from you saying the same thing. I'm sorry for this but; grow the hell up, take responsibility and what makes you think anyone here owes you anything? in fact you're lucky that Donno is even being kind enough to speak to your "friend" for you. Personally I would have just perm banned you from the forums after your first topic, now kindly stop flooding the forums.

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!

Re: I know I'm banned... 11 years, 2 months ago #34414

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
reacT wrote:
Well, I've seen like 5 different topics from you saying the same thing. I'm sorry for this but; grow the hell up, take responsibility and what makes you think anyone here owes you anything? in fact you're lucky that Donno is even being kind enough to speak to your "friend" for you. Personally I would have just perm banned you from the forums after your first topic, now kindly stop flooding the forums.
This

Also, N'AAAAAAW! BABY PIC! xD

Re: I know I'm banned... 11 years, 2 months ago #34415

N'awww, now that is a cute baby

Also, TBH i probably would have banned you from the forums by now if i could. That being said i will talk to bombe now for you
Thanks,

GeneralDonno
The following user(s) said Thank You: 117derek

Re: I know I'm banned... 11 years, 2 months ago #34418

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
Well I wouldn't be starting so many new threads if the first one didn't get closed. I just want to get my point across, and this one isn't even saying the same thing. This thread is basically just accepting the fact that I'm banned, and asking for one thing...

Re: I know I'm banned... 11 years, 2 months ago #34419

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
My problems, with you;

1. You're first thread was locked after you were told you would not be unbanned, and you kept begging to be unbanned (Including a blatant false story).

2. You remade several repeat threads regarding the same issue, resulting in the same outcome.

3. You even spammed the chatbox on the home page begging Chifilly to read your mass amounts of threads.

4. It took you that many threads & spam messages to "accept" that you were banned, which is stupid considering the reason you were banned (Not that difficult to understand why, is it?).

5. The fact that you even have the audacity to make a new thread with a REQUEST is beyond a joke.

6. The fact that you even have the nerve to still post here is comedy genius.

That being said, this thread should be locked.

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeneralDonno

Re: I know I'm banned... 11 years, 2 months ago #34421

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
117derek wrote:
Well I wouldn't be starting so many new threads if the first one didn't get closed. I just want to get my point across, and this one isn't even saying the same thing. This thread is basically just accepting the fact that I'm banned, and asking for one thing...
The first one got closed to stop more spamming of a conversation that will end the same way whatever was said. The others got closed for the same reason, yet you continued to make more. You could just have easily PM'd someone to ask your favour, yet you decided to spam more threads.

Aaand a padlock the size of Saturn is being slapped on this thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeneralDonno
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds