(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Banned?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Banned? 11 years, 2 months ago #34384

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
Well, I was in the middle of placing a redstone lamp when I was suddenly banned. I tried to log back in, and it said one thing: "x-ray". First of all, what about placing a redstone lamp makes you think I was x-raying. Second of all, looking at my inventory you could see the following: A diamond sword, a diamond pickaxe, a diamond shovel, a diamond hoe, two enchantment tables, one diamond and NO armor. If I was xraying don't you think I would have more than that? Anyway, third of all, I've been banned once for x-raying, and I did do it. The ban became a one-week ban, and I was told that if I x-rayed again, I would be banned. Do you really think I am that stupid?
Hopefully you will believe me,
117derek
The topic has been locked.

Re: Banned? 11 years, 2 months ago #34385

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
You weren't necessarily banned for what you were doing at that exact point.
Steve showed me some of the tunnels you had made, and they were blatant X-Ray tunnels, made yesterday, under/near your old base that was raided. And by blatant, I mean digging straight tunnels straight to diamond, and when I did a lookup of the area, there were 3 pages of you breaking diamond in that area in a pretty close time frame. Also, your diamond break percentage is 7.5% which is unbelievably high. The average for a normal person would be around 0.1%. In the last 2 days you have broken 134 blocks of diamond ore, compared to 32 blocks of iron ore and 5 blocks of gold ore, which is completely absured. You were warned last time, and you will not be unbanned.
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by Chifilly.

Re: Banned? 11 years, 2 months ago #34386

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
First of all, who is steve, and second of all, I've been in the mines a lot, I don't go in straight lines, and I ignore most other ores.

Re: Banned? 11 years, 2 months ago #34387

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well first of all, you haven't been paying much attention. steve_donno is another Admin on the server.
Second of all, yes you do go in straight lines. We are not completely blind, and unless you can conjure optical illusions to make completely legit mining look like x-ray tunnels, and trick LogBlock into thinking you're digging straight through stone in a random direction and there just happens to be diamond right behind it, you are x-raying.

Re: Banned? 11 years, 2 months ago #34388

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
Then how come I have 1 diamond in my inventory, four diamond tools, no armor, and no diamonds in my chests? And I haven't even seen steve on in a while... Unless his name was invisible.
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by 117derek.

Re: Banned? 11 years, 2 months ago #34389

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Steve's on every day. Most of the time he unvanishes, but sometimes he does stay invisible.
And how should I know? LogBlock doesn't lie, and you have broken 134 blocks of diamond in 2 days. I don't care what happened to them, I just care that you're not x-raying on our server anymore.

Re: Banned? 11 years, 2 months ago #34390

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
No, I'm not x-raying on the server anymore. And I don't recall breaking that many diamond ores. Maybe I collected that many diamonds, because of a good pick and super-breaker. And when I say I don't dig in straight lines, I mean I don't dig in one constant direction. I'm random.
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by 117derek.

Re: Banned? 11 years, 2 months ago #34391

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
No, it doesn't record pick ups, it records breakages. You have physically broken 134 diamond ore blocks, and the tunnels we saw were 100% x-ray tunnels. End of argument.

Re: Banned? 11 years, 2 months ago #34392

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
Unless I got hacked, or played Minecraft while I was sleeping, I do NOT recall breaking anywhere near 134 diamond ores.

Re: Banned? 11 years, 2 months ago #34393

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
I just figured it out. I installed Minecraft on somebody elses computer, and hit remember username/password or whatever. They probably did it, and if not, then I WAS hacked. Because I did NOT break 135 diamond ore.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds