Username Password: Remember me

Time is Money Machine
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Time is Money Machine

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Time is Money Machine 11 years, 3 months ago #34279

I just logged on about 5:00 central this evening and noticed that both Time is Money Machine's near spawn are broken. Incidentally, the spawn still seems to work properly.

Thanks.

Re: Time is Money Machine 11 years, 3 months ago #34280

Hi i also noticed /em sell does not work anymore. I tried to sell cobble but did not work. I hope this is fixed soonSmile

Re: Time is Money Machine 11 years, 3 months ago #34282

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
That's because (I think) Tunes removed the Time is Money plugin, because the new time logger does it automatically (although I've heard it doesn't give money very frequently), but EM should be working fine.
Also Tunes, when you see this, you need to make the joining messages private to the person that joined, no the whole server, because the whole server gets 3 lines of text when people join, and Admins can't join secretly anymore because of it.

Re: Time is Money Machine 11 years, 3 months ago #34283

Okay, I was on when tunes played with dis :p
Time is money is removed, Replaced by OnTime
It will track your time if your Offline, So I can finally log off and not feel crap
You get 30 C every 30 minutes automatically.
I like it alot more, Since I always forgot to visit the Time is money every 2 hrs.

Re: Time is Money Machine 11 years, 3 months ago #34286

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Right on Shadow and Chiff, time is money will no longer work on the server, ontime provides A LOT more flexibility and more into the future way how things will work in the server.

I'll check on that Chif!

BTW, if someone would be awesome to remove the cashmachines from spawn and place an sign explaining what happened.

Re: Time is Money Machine 11 years, 3 months ago #34288

Thanks for the explanation. The plugin seems to be working fine with an update every 30 min. Thanks, Tunes!

Re: Time is Money Machine 11 years, 3 months ago #34289

I like this Ontime a lot better than time is money. But /em still seems not to be working.

Re: Time is Money Machine 11 years, 3 months ago #34291

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
/em is working perfectly fine, it just that the infinite buy orders aren't there anymore. I don't know if this is intentional, so I'll leave it until Tunes comments on it
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds