(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I was banned

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

I was banned 11 years, 4 months ago #33977

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
Hello, my Minecraft name is 117derek (What a surprise) and I was banned.
I'm basically writing this and hoping that luck is on my side today. I say that because I know I have a very slim chance of actually making it back on the server. There is no reason you should believe anything I say.
Anyway, I was banned for xraying. I found out about xraying a little while ago, and wanted to try it out. Now you see what's resulted from that. My good friend renadragon was using admin powers to check what I was doing, and saw me digging straight towards diamonds and emeralds. If I am allowed back on the server, I won't use that mod to cheat. Again, you have no reason to believe me. The only defense I have is that I'm looking to start the new year off tomorrow fresh. And if this helps at all, when I was caught, I immediately went to spawn to incinerate my non-legit diamonds.
If you allow me back on the server, I thank you, and if not, I understand, and I hope this server lasts a long while.
Have a nice day.

Re: I was banned 11 years, 4 months ago #33978

• renadragon
  • Senior Boarder
hmm "good friend" interesting choice of words. Yes i did ban him for xraying hes been the one I was talking to some of the admins about his amount of diamonds after 2 days with very little time played. I did end up in his mine today *been slacking sorry guy you know moving and other things* I have the coords if you guys want. I watched him dig to multiple emeralds than to diamonds like he said. he did ended up msg me on the website and I told him to post on the forms and ill leave it up to you admins on the unbanning.

Re: I was banned 11 years, 4 months ago #33979

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Your ban has been reduced to a week since your unban request was friendly, and I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, however, we know from the first day you joined you've been X-Raying, and because of this you will be watched extensively. All your Diamond and Emerald has been destroyed and be warned, if you get caught again, you will be permanently banned.
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Chifilly.

Re: I was banned 11 years, 4 months ago #33982

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks, but you didn't destroy my enchanted pick and shovel did you? Cause not all of those diamonds were non-legit. I can find diamonds in one minecraft day if I wanted to risk going into a cave unarmed. Without xray I mean.

Re: I was banned 11 years, 4 months ago #33992

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Everything diamond has been destroyed. Legit or not, you broke rules, so that's the price you're gonna have to pay

Re: I was banned 11 years, 3 months ago #34130

• 117derek
  • Senior Boarder
I guess you're right... Trying to get on right now
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds