Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Space_Cowboy001...

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33813

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Yes, we've said we use hacked client before, and it's no secret. We use it mainly for the xray so we can see where people are digging to, and ease of travel.
Also, the "insults" from Rena are friendly banter. She does it to everyone. We all do it to each other. It's just a bit of fun. If you'd have actually said to anyone you don't like it and are taking offence to it, they would stop.
Also, about the other thing's admins have supposedly done. VooDoo world editing pumpkins to get his Herbalism to 1000 is not true. I'm sure you've seen his old base on the old map. It had the largest pumpkin farm on the server. I don't know if Gimp setting his archery to 1000 is true, so I can't comment on that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeneralDonno

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33814

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Chifilly wrote:
the "insults" from Rena are friendly banter. She does it to everyone. We all do it to each other. It's just a bit of fun. If you'd have actually said to anyone you don't like it and are taking offence to it, they would stop.

Yeah, everyone insults each-other, and I do agree that Rena does target Space, only for the simple reason that he makes himself an easy target, he never even tries to defend himself when she insults him, but as you said.. its nothing more than a joke.

Chifilly wrote:
VooDoo world editing pumpkins to get his Herbalism to 1000 is not true. I'm sure you've seen his old base on the old map. It had the largest pumpkin farm on the server.

Until tunes made one... pahahaha, his was insanely big. (over 2000 pumpkins if i correctly remember, mine was about 248) and yes.. I'll admit it, I did worldedit a tower of pumpkins from about Y:82 to skylimit (128 at the time) which was about 4x2 blocks wide, so 368 pumpkins, I did this like 2-3 times.

Chifilly wrote:
I don't know if Gimp setting his archery to 1000 is true, so I can't comment on that.

I do believe that this is true, but its not like it has any significance as gimp was already relatively close to level 1000 in the first place, not only that but he only did it as a test with Renadragon to see the damage that the bow would do when at max archery and in full diamond armour (although doesn't seem like he's reset it.)

I believe that space_cowboy is only bringing up these other issues to distract the staff team from his own issues, this thread was made to discuss space's issue not for space to bring up complaints about other staff members in order to cover his own ass. I'm not on on anyones 'side' but I do not think that this is a fair conclusion, I've been talking to "Shadow343179" and he said that he didn't like the fact that space had stole his stuff and nor did he want space to steal his stuff, and I don't want to cause arguments between space and shadow, so space if you read this, don't go raging at Shadow.

TLDR: READ IT YOU LAZY NOOB
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by VooDoo.

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33815

Dunno if anyone noticed, But he teleported to me w. Admin TP and went through my stuff, After i asked him what he was doing, He invited me to a party.. If me accepting a party AFTER he teleported makes it okay, Then i don't see the point.. I couldn't claim my chests, Yes, But he didn't get to me legitly..

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33816

• renadragon
  • Senior Boarder
Not only did space not get to shadow's base legity. I had shadow to invite me to party so I could tele, leave party and kill space legit so shadow can have his stuff back. The only reason this didn't work was that space was in god mode and couldn't be killed by me and or shadow. Its kinda why I put my god mode on to type to space. So if we consider this a raid how would any player be able to stop him when he cant be touched. Also I was in Team speak the whole time with shadow and shadow informed me that space just tp to me and is going thru my chests and when shadow asked space what are you doing? space didn't reply, all space just sent him a party invite. I truly wanted and didn't want to reply to the form because every time space is told something by me he instantly say he is being treated like a child or baby kinda like the convo in the screenshot. I also didn't want this to seem one side like me just going after space so Ive kinda stayed out of this topic and I also was sleeping thru most of this.
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by renadragon.

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33818

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
Had a chat with him yesterday. He won't be using his mod powers for anything but mod stuff from now on The dude's been on the mc servers for almost as long as me, everyone makes their mistakes. For now let's just move on and if it happens again then he will most likely be demoted

As for the level 1000 archery thing, yea i did that with every mcmmo skill relevant to fighting then tested it on folk (curiosity raped the cat) must have forgot to set it back

Congratz Rena! you finally got some sleep
GIMP!!!
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds