(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Space_Cowboy001...

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33796

• Postal291
  • Senior Boarder
This incident isn't the first incident of it's kind from this user. Apparently he's been building up quite the reputation with his peers of thievery. This user doesn't act like a moderator, and does not utilize the powers he's been given in a manner to which we would expect a moderator to behave.

Stealing from anyone when the only way you can get to them, or open their chests is because you are a moderator and have access to MOD+ commands is wrong. There's no way around that. It's just wrong.

Further more, fighting someone (actually fighting someone) with god mode on is unethical to say the least.

For screenshots the below link...

imgur.com/a/Y4rf0#ccZCr

If any of the images appear half grey, click the little gear in the upper right corner of the picture and "view at full resolution". This seems to bypass that little bit of trauma.
Order from chaos. Pride from prejudice. Honor through action. Be the best you.

Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Postal291.

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33798

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I can see a demotion coming by....

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33800

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
Space has been here since the creative days. It wouldn't be fair to demote him without giving a chance to explain or stop
GIMP!!!

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33802

• Postal291
  • Senior Boarder
He was given a chance before City17 disbanded when he stole from renadragon. Now he stole from a TWK-R. Action needs to be taken.
Order from chaos. Pride from prejudice. Honor through action. Be the best you.

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33803

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
space has been demoted and an ingame message was sent to him to come over here and explain himself.

However I do honour antiquity on the server, I don't don't honour mods misbehaviour, i fact in several moments I killed, pillaged and harassed abusing mods.

Besides being busy as hell on earth with a huge platform I'm building for a very BIG client, I've taken a few minutes to review every thing about this, now I just want him to come here and explain himself.

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33806

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Hmm, I think he's just raged and quit.. perhaps left for good, who knows.

Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by VooDoo.

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33809

I raged quit but not forever... Just for a little while until i cool off. then again who knows? Ever since rena joined and postal became active again i didnt have problems. im tired of her constant insults and her stabs at making of me. ask any single person on the who goes on the teamspeak channel about if she makes fun of me or not. im pretty sure they'll say that she does. iv'e been here for a damn long time and im not going to put up with someone who joined not to long ago treat me like im 5. I also asked her if i could have 10 spider eyes and she said no, probably just to piss me off. On the other issue i tp'd to shadow and took wood. thats correct i did take wood before i did though i said my wood . he didnt say or do anything about it. also me and shadow are good friends i talk and play with him ALOT. Ive been called an admin abuser many times, now buy tunes. not trying to bash on anyone i list but here... voodoo has a hacked client that he uses freely and has had for a long time. chifilly also has a hacked client, dont know how long for but he does (hes told me) Gimp set his archery level to 1000. voodoo world edited pumpkins till he got his herbalism to 1000 (i also use the pumpkin towers every once in a while). Its not my call but im pretty sure those are all admins who do that? anyways since you are older and have better judgement then me ill let you do whatever you want with my rank. It was a fun year and a half or whatever see you all later
Im A Cow In Space.......... I Win :p

file:///Users/patel/Desktop/400cosmocow.jpg

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33810

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
come on to the server for a bit?
GIMP!!!

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33811

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Space, I know for how long you've here, the many times I had to make you shutup and sit in the corner, etc.

First, most of us admins use hacked clients... is that new? So never point a finger there.

as I've told you on the server moments ago, I'll give your rank back.

Re: Space_Cowboy001... 11 years, 4 months ago #33812

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
Happy(ish) ending laavely.
GIMP!!!
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 1.14 seconds