• Page:

TOPIC: jak200814 ban apeal

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

jak200814 ban apeal 11 years, 4 months ago #33749

• jak2008143
  • Fresh Boarder
jak200814
X-raying
i believe i should be unbanned because i was not X-raying im an active player and i really love playing on the server
i personally think the guy that banned me renadragon hates me for a reason that i don't know by the way he acts around me.

Re: jak200814 ban apeal 11 years, 4 months ago #33752

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
She* and I doubt that. Mods and Admins only ban for a reason and when they're sufficiently sure the person being banned is in the wrong. One of the reasons they're promoted to Mod is because we feel they're responsible, so the accusation that she has a grudge against you and decided to ban you because of it is extremely unlikely. You were obviously doing something or she found something that was proof of X-Ray

Re: jak200814 ban apeal 11 years, 4 months ago #33754

• renadragon
  • Senior Boarder
Jak was told before by Voodoo not to use his xray texture pack. After jak told another player he was using an xray texture pack. Postal and i was on when we were told by his new faction leader that he seemed to be xraying because he was digging straight down to different ores * gold and diamonds*. Postal and i proceeded to watch jak dig to straight to diamond that was covered by 2 layers of lava and could not be seen at all unless you had xray. Also just because you dont see someone doesnt mean they are not there.
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by renadragon.

Re: jak200814 ban apeal 11 years, 4 months ago #33763

• jak2008143
  • Fresh Boarder
i promise that if im unbanned i wont dig strait down anymore so it dosnt seem like im xraying me and my freind are active players and i realy wont to get back on the server.

Re: jak200814 ban apeal 11 years, 4 months ago #33764

• jak2008143
  • Fresh Boarder
i will admit i was using a texture-pack when voodoo told me not to but i wasn't when u banned me that and i always dig strait down. i also want to point out that the texture-pack is only good for finding caves not un open ores

Re: jak200814 ban apeal 11 years, 4 months ago #33765

• jak2008143
  • Fresh Boarder
if im unbanned i will never use the pack again and delete it because it is uselesswww.twkgaming.com/components/com_kunena/...icon-0106-crying.gif

Re: jak200814 ban apeal 11 years, 4 months ago #33766

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
For a start, use the edit button instead of multiple posts.
Secondly, I doubt you'll be unbanned. Not sure whether it's permanent or temporary, but you shouldn't get unbanned. I think it should be temporary/reduced because you did admit it and apologised, but you shouldn't be unbanned because rules are rules.

Re: jak200814 ban apeal 11 years, 4 months ago #33767

• Postal291
  • Senior Boarder
I was with renadragon when you were banned. We watched you and your actions cannot be explained without the use of some sort of x-ray, material detector or texture pack which allows you to know where certain materials are without seeing them via regular line-of-sight means.

That being said, we witnessed you (first hand) mining in such a matter. And promptly responded to your clear inability to follow the rules.
Order from chaos. Pride from prejudice. Honor through action. Be the best you.

Re: jak200814 ban apeal 11 years, 4 months ago #33769

• jak2008143
  • Fresh Boarder
ok im playing on another server so tell me if im going to get unbanned because i put alot of efort trying to deal with your crudy website to make a ban appeal like u guys told me to

Re: jak200814 ban apeal 11 years, 4 months ago #33772

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well, now that's kind of killed your chances of people being lenient. Enjoy your ban
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds