(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: MOD Abuse By Postal

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

MOD Abuse By Postal 11 years, 5 months ago #33687

• ~Falcon
  • Fresh Boarder
I was in x_iCraft_x's house, which Postal was helping him mine out. I ptped to Craft, not knowing Postal was there, and Postal walked up to me, hit me with a sword, and resumed mining. See as it's a pvp server, and Postal's faction is an enemy of mine, I started attacking him. We fought for about 15 seconds, then Postal turned /god on, and the fighting stopped. See as I had a strength potion and a 588 axe level, and he had regular diamond armour, I'm asuming he was about to die, and used /god to save himself. When I started questioning him, he said accused me of "Attacking a MOD for no reason," and he also said he was just there to help Craft. After pointing out that it was a pvp server and that he was using MOD abilities to save him from dying, he muted me. If you need proof, I have tons of screen shots to prove it. (If you'd explain how to post one). Thank you for your time. In game name: alazyfalcon.

Re: MOD Abuse By Postal 11 years, 5 months ago #33688

• Postal291
  • Senior Boarder
Long story short, I was helping a fellow mod out and didn't have god mode on. I got hit by falcon so I smacked him back. Thought that was the end of it so I continued to mine. Then he potted up, equipped his axe and came at me. So I took the high road and /god instead of slaughtering him. Now he's whining about mod abuse. I asked him to drop it, when he didn't I muted him for 60 seconds.

If I wanted to pvp you would have died falcon. And tomorrow I'm going to show you. Consider this my declaration. /f enemy tomorrow . Have a good night.
Order from chaos. Pride from prejudice. Honor through action. Be the best you.

Re: MOD Abuse By Postal 11 years, 5 months ago #33689

king me...

Re: MOD Abuse By Postal 11 years, 5 months ago #33690

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
Postal is probably the least likely to abuse but for the future it would probably be better if you killed him maybe save god mode for mod situations
GIMP!!!
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds