Username Password: Remember me

banned?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: banned?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

banned? 11 years, 5 months ago #33683

hello, i was exploring, above ground, near samurai's territory, and got kicked, said "banned check mcbans.com"

i checked mcbans.com and i have a solid 10 reputation

i don't hack and am curious as to why this happened

Re: banned? 11 years, 5 months ago #33684

• Postal291
  • Senior Boarder
Hello, I banned you with the reason "hacking" because I followed you around for about 5 minutes while you were flying around 40+ blocks above the ground killing mobs on the ground with your sword.

Very clearly a sign of a hacked client.

I refrained from banning you for a full 5 minutes to ensure that what I was seeing wasn't just lag.

If you still feel I was mistaken in my assessment speak your piece in this thread for the Admins to decide.
Order from chaos. Pride from prejudice. Honor through action. Be the best you.

Re: banned? 11 years, 5 months ago #33685

well, i really don't what to say, i was in a mountainous area hopping up and down cliffs. i wasn't flying by any means. i had to climb forever to get up there, no flying, just hopping up and up and up, honestly i don't have the slightest clue how it looked like i was flying, those are some massive mountains

there was a big floating castle i was trying to get to to explore, it looked like there was a land bridge to it and i was trying to get to it when i got kicked

i had been in the same area trying to get to the castle a few minutes before when an elderman jumped me and i teleported /f home to my base which is sort of under that area and then i had to climb it all over again because i was curious about the castle

it was a long climb :/

Re: banned? 11 years, 5 months ago #33686

• Postal291
  • Senior Boarder
I've removed your ban. I'm willing to concede that I may have been mistaken. Please accept my apologies for the misunderstanding.
Order from chaos. Pride from prejudice. Honor through action. Be the best you.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds