Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reporting space cowboy

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Reporting space cowboy 11 years, 5 months ago #33461

• handyman124
  • Junior Boarder
Well on several occations today space has abused on me
First off. I was in war zone trying to hit him but he was in god mode. He started killing me and i got to half hp and ran out. His excuse was I was trying to hit him while he was in god mode. I couldn't hit him back
He muted me for saying fool in chat but it wasn't directed towards him.
He muted me a second time for 10 minutes for the same thing.
Now he's saying shut up to me and provoking me calling me names.
Ask "yoloswag" about these inccidents.

Re: Reporting space cowboy 11 years, 5 months ago #33462

• handyman124
  • Junior Boarder
Proof is in chat loggs and combat loggs.
He's continuing to try to provoke me and make me mad. He even admit he wants me to rage so he can mute me 24 hours

Re: Reporting space cowboy 11 years, 5 months ago #33463

Ya as you can tell me and handy are in a fight. He told me to come to war-zone to fight him i said i didn't want to fight but i still went in to look around. I was floating against a wall and he tries to kill me. I tell him i have god on but he still goes. I hit him once with my fist and he stops for a second then continues. I hit him 2 more times dropping his health and he calls me an abusing god mode mod. Second off i gave him 2 warnings to stop calling me fool in the chat. considering we were the only two actually typing i think he would be directing it to me. After two warnings i muted for about 2 minutes then un muted him. He called me an abuser again. After a couple hours when we both get on he keeps calling me fool again. He claims that he wasn't directing it to me, but who really says the word fool in chat for the sake of it. After another mute for around 5 min i tell him not to say it again or ill mute him for a day. He continues to say it but craft told me not to do it. I can thank craft for that. Then a group of 4 people went over to his base. They told me to just make him mad, so once he makes a mistake everyone else can charge in and kill him. That were the provoking came from. Also the proof is in chat logs but if you look you'll see him guilty as well. One more thing, i said shut up once. He said i disrespected a player and thats against the rules. But didn't he call me fool first and isn't that disrespecting as well? Anyways this whole thing is stupid and getting us no where. I just wanted to defend my case so i don't get banned for no reason.
Im A Cow In Space.......... I Win :p

file:///Users/patel/Desktop/400cosmocow.jpg

Re: Reporting space cowboy 11 years, 5 months ago #33464

• handyman124
  • Junior Boarder
No need to lie now tell the whole truth You admit YOU DID abuse. THat's good what am I guilty of? Saying fool for the hell of it. You broke rules simple as that.

Re: Reporting space cowboy 11 years, 5 months ago #33465

Ok if i get banned so be it. If i don't so be it. I made that post to defend my case, that doesn't take away from the fact of what you did. So drop it and let some one other then use two decide
Im A Cow In Space.......... I Win :p

file:///Users/patel/Desktop/400cosmocow.jpg

Re: Reporting space cowboy 11 years, 5 months ago #33466

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Now, you both shut up and quit spamming about it(pretty please with a cherry on top), just need a time frame and I'll read the logs to see at least what went around the console, after that I'll come back here.

Cheers

The following user(s) said Thank You: renadragon

Re: Reporting space cowboy 11 years, 5 months ago #33467

• handyman124
  • Junior Boarder
Tunes i'm sorry but I just cursed out prettymuch everyone. Everyone always saing no one likes me and shit i fucking give new players items and try to help them. Everyone jus said i'm a waste of space and annoying and they want me banned. Don't understand what i'm doing wrong but I guess it's just fat nerds. You have a good MC server but I don't think i'm wanted. Anyways steve perma muted me and said he was gonna ban me.

Re: Reporting space cowboy 11 years, 5 months ago #33468

I said what ? I said that i muted you. nothing about a time frame and definatley nothing about banning you. The reason you were muted btw, was due to the fact that the server was calm and peaceful until you joined and started saying how much you hated space and just general swearing left right and centre.

Oh and i wasn't going to ban you but your lying on the forum means if you dont calm down and stop annoying everyone on the server and swearing so much, i will have to ban you so we dont start losing members,
Thanks,

GeneralDonno
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by GeneralDonno.

Re: Reporting space cowboy 11 years, 5 months ago #33469

• renadragon
  • Senior Boarder
Wow way to twist words handy but if you would have just played instead of raging and telling everyone to shut the fuck up and we are all fat little kid umm maybe you wouldnt be muted. just gonna point that out.

Re: Reporting space cowboy 11 years, 5 months ago #33470

• handyman124
  • Junior Boarder
All you guys do is fucking downtalk me and say omg you're a asshole handy cause I fucking raid factions? Yall try to raid me 24\7 and I don't say shit about it Like seriously? It's a fucking survival server and you're getting mad about raiding? And i'm not lying you just said you were gonna ban lmfao.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds