Username Password: Remember me

Unban Etc etc
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!

TOPIC: Unban Etc etc

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33231

• iMattR
I agree with Chifilly. At first, I thought you were a nice guy - but you really are an ass. If we wish to ban you for your griefing, then we will, and we've also got "abuse to Minecraft server staff" on there as well if we're going to get technical.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33233

• NeoCopyman
  • Fresh Boarder
I am a nice guy. I just tend to be an asshole when I get banned for what I believe is bullshit.
Anyways. The Abuse thing is a bit of a stretch, Considering I never insulted you directly, called any of you vulgarities and so on so forth.
-Neo
(Really Sorry here Chifilly, Its habit )

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33234

• iMattR
Considering your level of disrespect, I'm pretty sure we can class that as abuse. Or hell, we'll even make up a new rule. But either way, this isn't the place nor the time to discuss it - I'll talk to Voodoo and Chifilly and see what we come up with.
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by iMattR.

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33235

• NeoCopyman
  • Fresh Boarder
Heh, I've i've done is argue my stance. Among other things. But still, I guess people in the UK can't take shit without getting all Offended.

Anyways, This has gotten less funny over time, now its become more a chore to continue arguing. I'll keep monitoring the forums for the hell of it though. Name the rule after me
-Neo
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by NeoCopyman.

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33237

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I wouldn't really call what you're doing "arguing your stance", all your doing is complaining and insulting people, directly or indirectly, it's still insulting. You were banned for a legitimate reason, and it was only a temporary ban, and you come on here whining like a little kid, and then you have the nerve to say we're the ones with the problem? Pathetic.
And from your last comment "I guess people in the UK can't take shit without getting all offended" is also an insult to an entire nation, so you're more of an arse than I thought. Good riddance is all I can say to be honest!

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33238

• NeoCopyman
  • Fresh Boarder
Actually People in the Uk can take shit, least the ones that I know, Its just this small group of Admins can't seem to. Must be something to do with tiny servers. And really? Why haven't you banned me yet? Are you all just going to persist with trying to argue with someone as stubborn as me?
I mean,(Pretty hypocritical of me but) Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, Even if you win you're still retarded.
-Neo

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33239

• iMattR
Well, I'm hardly going to waste the money to fly to Texas to prove an arrogant douchebag wrong. Now stop wasting everyone's time.

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33240

• NeoCopyman
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm not wasting anyone's time, You are just choosing to waste it by bothering to argue with me.

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33247

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Okay, I've tried to keep quiet and leave you to deal with it amongst yourselves but this is becoming ridiculous, Neo, You are acting ridiculously childish and extremely disrespectful, there is no need for you to be on this forum any longer, If I had the ability to ban you from the forums you'd be gone already,

First, You come and disrespect the Staff team with your pathetic comments, then you attempt to blame us for your stupidity and mishaps.

Secondly, You disrespect the whole of England in one racist babbling line of bullshit which not only is against the rules but is very irritating (And then you complain and wonder why you are banned?).

Thirdly, You disrespect people with disabilities over the internet, I guess that's just you trying to act like a big man when in reality you are just a pathetic useless kid, now then, if you'd kindly leave.

(Also, sorry for commenting late but I've not been on the forums in a few days and haven't been able to reply until now)
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by VooDoo.

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33255

• NeoCopyman
  • Fresh Boarder
Obviously all of you need to grow thicker skin. Sigh, I knew some idiot would rage over the analogy. It really shows how superficial most of you are, to ignore the argument and let it descend into anarchy.
-Neo
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds