(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!

TOPIC: Unban Etc etc

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Unban Etc etc 11 years, 8 months ago #33212

• NeoCopyman
  • Fresh Boarder
User name on minecraft: NeoCopyman
Reason for getting banned:Apparently it was illegal for me to blow up areas in the nether to try and get to a chest.
Tell us what happened: Me and an Unnamed user were screwing around in the nether and we found Wolves nether spawner base thing. I blew some shit up with a bed in an effort to gain access and realized the area with the chest was claimed. Mined around the entire area, till I came to their spawner which was unclaimed. Broke that shit, got stuck in the process, Nuked an unclaimed area, still didn't work, Enderpearl'd my way out and judged the distance to the chest and TNT'd the area somemore. At that point I had to do something IRL so I left the task of getting to the chest up to the Unnamed player. I logged back in the next day and one of the players from Wolves faction expressed his hatred for me for wrecking that base. He said that I was getting a temp ban for destroying his claimed area when the wooden chest was in an Unclaimed area. That, is complete bullshit, since i dug around the claimed area and the chest was in said area.
Why should we unban you: I got temp banned for 2 weeks (Rather harsh) because he claimed that I griefed his base for the hell of it when the chest was in a unclaimed area. As I explained above, The chest was in a claimed area, and that accusation, that I probably should've screen shot, is crap.
-Neocopyman
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 8 months ago #33217

• iMattR
I'm happy to explain to you as to why you got banned, but unfortunately the ban won't be lifted - you'll just have to sit this one out. After LogBlocking around the explosion area, me and Voodoo found 2 things:
  1. A blaze spawner, along with a lot of Netherrack, was destroyed by TNT
  2. You were the one to place said TNT

There was no evidence of any chests in the area that was TNT'd; however, there was a chest in claimed land that looked like no effort was made to get to it. You were temporarily banned for two weeks because you blew up a spawner with (what seemed like) no attempts to get any chests; this, from a perspective, is classed as griefing.
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by iMattR.

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33218

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
If IMatt said, it's the way it is, as such, the ban will scale into a global mcbans.

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33219

• NeoCopyman
  • Fresh Boarder
For starters, I destroyed the spawner with a pickaxe as it was in an unclaimed area, I went in to kill the blazes after the fact and fell into his claimed grouping area. I Tnt'd in an attempt to get out. And that failed. And how did that not look like an attempt? I blew up that one wall with a bed on the opposing side, and then tried tnting the other side to get through, I couldn't continue though because of issues in RL. And this crap better not scale into McBans, As i've never gone out with the set purpose to grief someone's shit.
-Neo

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33220

• iMattR
Unfortunately, we're still not lifting the 2 week ban, and if Tunes decides that it's a global ban, then that's that. As said in the previous reply from me, you may as well just sit this one out.

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33222

• NeoCopyman
  • Fresh Boarder
At this point IDGAF about access, I found a couple more and discovered the Technic Mod pack
I'm more or less trying to make sure that my name won't be sullied by a butthurt kid in the server. >.>

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33223

• iMattR
Well, if you weren't so vague about that then anyone could have answered you. You have a temporary ban, which will not show up on MCBans. However, the "IDGAF" attitude isn't really helping your case.

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33224

• NeoCopyman
  • Fresh Boarder
What Can I say?, I'm an arrogant 17yr bastard that has a shitton of work everyday from AP classes. I'm constantly stressed out from this and relax with Minecraft.
What other attitude should I have? One of Undying Gratitude that you didn't ban me permanently?
I think not
-Neo

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33228

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
All I can say is, you're an ass, and you definitely need a longer ban and a global ban just for your attitude. Also, I dislike you just that bit more for signing a post... that's what the signature's for!

Re: Unban Etc etc 11 years, 7 months ago #33230

• NeoCopyman
  • Fresh Boarder
The signing thing I can't help, Its become habit after a few thousand forums posts. Sucks that you really can't global ban me for being an asshole on the forums:P I got nothing from with you Chifilly, You're always nice. Anyways.
>INB4 I can ban your ass for failing a raid "griefing"
As I realize you might.
-Neo
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds