(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: spawn killing

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

spawn killing 11 years, 8 months ago #33079

• Kizikilla
  • Fresh Boarder
The player immininggoaway has placed lava at my faction home causing me to die every time i spawn plz reset my spawn and or remove the lava
also do to this repeated spawn killing i would asked the administrators to place a 24 hour ban on this player
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Kizikilla.

Re: spawn killing 11 years, 8 months ago #33080

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Did he grief your house besides the lava part and what are your cords(message me in private on the forums)?
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by FrogyFace.

Re: spawn killing 11 years, 8 months ago #33083

• Martin
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Martin.

Re: spawn killing 11 years, 8 months ago #33084

• Martin
  • Fresh Boarder
KiziKilla was attempting to kill me with Flint n' Steel, continuously /ptp teleporting to me, thats why i set the trap. I removed it as soon as i could. The lava i placed was at the Faction spawn (it was placed unknowingly that it was the spawn) but luckily Kizi and i were the only people in the Faction online at that time, But Kizikilla has replaced the lava encased in cobble stone on the Faction spawn point and did not remove it (very immature of him, what i did was an accident and unintentional). He has also placed lava at my /home so i am currently unable to play on your servers until this lava is removed. It would be VERY appreciated if my character was placed at the /spawn command location. This is going to be a VERY big problem and should be looked into.

i do not want Kizi to get in trouble, he is a Faction member and i respect him.

I would hope to see my ban be revoked if one has been placed.

-ImMiningGoAway
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Martin.

Re: spawn killing 11 years, 8 months ago #33085

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Can i see your house please.

Re: spawn killing 11 years, 8 months ago #33086

• Martin
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry to say but i dont know know the Co-ordinates and i cant use the command /home considering ill just die -.-

Re: accused theft 11 years, 8 months ago #33087

• Kizikilla
  • Fresh Boarder
this same player has accused me of stealing certain items
when confronted i offered to resupply his lost items free of charge from my own stock
he then immediatly left the faction and when asked why he began to try to make angry and succeeded to the point of having me spam messages in private message form only to take screen shot of said spam i ask that u forgive this action as it will never happen again and i will happily avoid the player in the future and i would not prefer to see either of us punished for he is a former faction member and i respect him
-Kizikilla
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Kizikilla.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds