(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: some insane desert lag

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

some insane desert lag 11 years, 9 months ago #32745

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
insane desert lag outside spawn, could you regen the area or something tunes? well if you have the time a regen of all the area surrounding spawn would be nice thanks.

edit-never mind, found the cause. A fuck tonne of clay had been spawned and it was lagging the tits off the desert.
Screenshot2012-07-18at23.19.26.png
GIMP!!!
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Gimp.

Re: some insane desert lag 11 years, 9 months ago #32746

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
That was my fault sorry people
I was seeing how many levels/crafts a cube of clay would give me yesterday (can't remember its size) and I didn't realise the clay hadn't despawned
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Chifilly.

Re: some insane desert lag 11 years, 9 months ago #32749

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Yeah, there appears to be a glitch with the "De-spawning" on the server, i've been digging alot of dirt recently to get my excavation level up.. and I got a full invent after a while of digging but I decided to carry on digging because I was looking to get levels.. not dirt, so I continued going leaving a stream of dirt behind me as I believed that it would de-spawn, after about an hour or so I got bored and teleported back to my base, I then went offline, I came back the next day and wanted to level up my excavation more so I visited the spot in which I was digging the day before to find piles upon piles of dirt, the dirt CANNOT be picked up and CANNOT be burnt using fire/lava (so its obviously bugged) it also lags out that chunk ALOT, but it was not done by me intentionally, it was a bug that caused these problems.

TL:DR Just read the damn paragraph, its not hard.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds