Report Issues Here!

TOPIC: Pothead irl threats

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31705

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
ThreeD wrote:
anti grief tactic 5: try not to die so much that they can claim your land

just need to set home inside your floating obsidian base covered in water and make it self sufficient with it's own forest etc and you'll be fine!

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31709

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
the downside with a floating island is that the world roof is pretty low so you cant build too high stuff. Unless that have been changed while I was gone from MC..

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31710

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Ye there was a new patch that increased the world height so you can build much higher now.

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31712

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Yep, you can now build 256 blocks high

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31723

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Johannicus wrote:
the downside with a floating island is that the world roof is pretty low so you cant build too high stuff. Unless that have been changed while I was gone from MC..

You can now build up to height not seen from the ground, regular world generation does not go further than 40 blocks height, and you can now build up to 256...

BTW, I'll add commands to mods and xmods only to be able to travel into another world already present on the server. I'll be working that out during today, finally a bit of time, maybe late night or sooner, creative with our map will be around here too

Creative will be avail to mods and xmods only in RW mode, and any newcomer who REALLY want to be creative and not stupid will have access to it.

I'll post a decent thread about it when ready.

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31726

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Tunes wrote:
Johannicus wrote:

You can now build up to height not seen from the ground, regular world generation does not go further than 40 blocks height, and you can now build up to 256...

BTW, I'll add commands to mods and xmods only to be able to travel into another world already present on the server. I'll be working that out during today, finally a bit of time, maybe late night or sooner, creative with our map will be around here too

Creative will be avail to mods and xmods only in RW mode, and any newcomer who REALLY want to be creative and not stupid will have access to it.

I'll post a decent thread about it when ready.

Take your time, no rush

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31727

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
working on it atm

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31733

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Tunes wrote:
working on it atm

Well, you know.. you could make the server a no-grief server? no changes to the server would be made, just a few rule changes, that'd solve alot of the problems (just an idea..)

*EDIT* only problem I can think of would be that you will get little kiddies trying to get other kiddies in trouble.. but without proof.. no bans can be made, I guess.
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by VooDoo.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds