Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Pothead irl threats
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!

TOPIC: Pothead irl threats

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31575

HI awesome people of the almighty twk servers!I just wanna report that pothead has been swearing at me frequently everytime i go on the server but today he overstepped the mark and threatened to kill me
Thanx for reading this post and as always have a nice day people!

--PedoBear--
Potheadirlthreatnerningme.png
The Friendliest Paedo around

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31576

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
To be honest, you are both saying crap to each other. Obviously his are more serious and I would say that he definitely deserves a warning for it but next time, don't react to things he says and just say nice things in chat

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31578

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
ThreeD wrote:
The good old days
paedorage.png

Wow.. never saw this pic before.. seriously paedo.. you need to sort it out... you should know that racism is rewarded with a lovely glowing permban.. so... either sort yourself out or get out.. (i know the pic is old and things have changed since then, but this warning still stands.)

--VooDoo--

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31579

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Ye I agree with that Voodoo. Don't ban him but give him a serious warning and if anything else happens then its ban.

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31580

I have already had a ban for those irl threats to Max, and i am truly sorry for what i said.
It was late at the weekend and i was raging cuz i was being griefed and attacked. Sorry.

--PedoBear--
The Friendliest Paedo around

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31582

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
AfriendlyPaedo wrote:
HI awesome people of the almighty twk servers!I just wanna report that pothead has been swearing at me frequently everytime i go on the server but today he overstepped the mark and threatened to kill me

I see him saying he'll beat you up but don't see a death threat in there. Agreed on the fact you did push him into it a bit but a warning should be given for it nonetheless

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31586

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I had to mute Pothead yesterday too for spamming "z" over and over again (which I kicked for, then he came back, and apologised) and then a few seconds later said some pretty vulgar things. Can't remember exactly what it was but something about sucking his dick and a rimjaw or something all in caps, so I muted him for 10 minutes

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31587

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Chifilly wrote:
I had to mute Pothead yesterday too for spamming "z" over and over again (which I kicked for, then he came back, and apologised) and then a few seconds later said some pretty vulgar things. Can't remember exactly what it was but something about sucking his dick and a rimjaw or something all in caps, so I muted him for 10 minutes

Happend to me a few times when they spam zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz when to go to bed at minecraft

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31588

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
But they could just say "Can you go to sleep" instead of spamming a single Z in 20 messages. I don't get it -_-

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31589

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Chifilly wrote:
But they could just say "Can you go to sleep" instead of spamming a single Z in 20 messages. I don't get it -_-

science.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds