• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
coommeee baaccck jooohaaan well give u like 150k coords
GIMP!!!

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31682

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Johannicus wrote:
If we get these issues solved both me and Lanfyr will prob come back to the server. If you still want us.

Johan, everyone is welcome at the server if they come with good ideas in mind, you know I've always loved your gameplay and buildups.

What pissed me off, and you might as well read about it, I don't understand how can you guys leave a server without a word about it, the why's and who's I found out two weeks when I felt something was wrong cause you never come into the server again and started my little investigation, got those players perm ban, protected your area with safezone and made you, lanfyr and thilia all xmod members to be able to edit server protected areas like safezone and warzone.

I know have a different idea about the way I want the server to be played, however I don't have much time atm to make some dreams come true, minecraft is an ever evolving project, causing all types of problems to game admins like me, constant updating, plugins failing with updates, etc. thus leaving less time to improve other areas, like multimaps, permissions and so on.

Consider that I have the ip ready for the creative server for around 3 months already and never had the time to set it up properly, but will do it soon, and I do hope it happens around this weekend.

Cheers mate!

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31683

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Tunes wrote:
Johannicus wrote:
If we get these issues solved both me and Lanfyr will prob come back to the server. If you still want us.

Johan, everyone is welcome at the server if they come with good ideas in mind, you know I've always loved your gameplay and buildups.

What pissed me off, and you might as well read about it, I don't understand how can you guys leave a server without a word about it, the why's and who's I found out two weeks when I felt something was wrong cause you never come into the server again and started my little investigation, got those players perm ban, protected your area with safezone and made you, lanfyr and thilia all xmod members to be able to edit server protected areas like safezone and warzone.

I know have a different idea about the way I want the server to be played, however I don't have much time atm to make some dreams come true, minecraft is an ever evolving project, causing all types of problems to game admins like me, constant updating, plugins failing with updates, etc. thus leaving less time to improve other areas, like multimaps, permissions and so on.

Consider that I have the ip ready for the creative server for around 3 months already and never had the time to set it up properly, but will do it soon, and I do hope it happens around this weekend.

Cheers mate!

I know it might have felt like I left without a word and that wasnt my intention. I think I wrote a goodbye post somewhere when we had found another place to call home. But I have always stayed on here in the shadows, reading posts and following the community. The reason we left was that the cup had basicly been spilling over for a long time and when we got that last raiding on us we decided to take a break and when we picked it up again we decided to look if the grass was greener on the other side. Nowdays we dont play MC as much as we did then, but with the recent wind of change blowing here and the fact that the other server have just reseted our work there, the time to come back might be right. And as always Tunes, your hard work into this have always been respected and we have always tried to nag as little as possible your way

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31685

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Johan, you are always welcome. In fact if that matters, you are xmod

And also, I've added multiworld, so I'll be configuring all previous maps to be avail in the server, maybe ro to everyone and rw to wel known folks, that's easy to do.

The creative will be updated around this weekend... I hope...

Cya there!

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31689

Hey Johan I was adventuring today and ended up 300k away from spawn if u want the place just tell me
Im A Cow In Space.......... I Win :p

file:///Users/patel/Desktop/400cosmocow.jpg

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31690

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, if we solve these issues and ppl stop destroying everything ppl build I rather be closer to spawn, cause its more fun to have visitors

But if I find a region with lots of mountains im gonna be happy

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31691

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well, hopefully most of the idiots are gone from the server (I think you know who I mean ;P), so you might be safe near spawn, but it's also better to be safe than sorry

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31692

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
I found a place and have now started to settle in =D

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31694

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
anti grief tactic 1: Surround base in water
anti grief tactic 2: make it a floating island

sorted