Pothead irl threats
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!

TOPIC: Pothead irl threats

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31650

• Amitiel
  • Dragon Slayer
Automatically getting rights and membership is half of the problem in the first place

Is that a wand in your pocket ... or are you just pleased to see my succubus?

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31651

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
hmm, dont think people from minecraft should have to apply the same way as people from css. Things work a little differently on mc and it would result in nobody joining the server. The reg system that was on daniels server was simply awsome, if we could get that working things would work a whole lot smoother

It all requires work and time that few of us have

Also agree with voodoo, more web admins would probably help things.

And space, if people are bothering you just threaten to mute them . Your too nice on these kids
GIMP!!!

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31653

• Amitiel
  • Dragon Slayer
Yes people should Gimp
There is no control, no respect and It is not working

Is that a wand in your pocket ... or are you just pleased to see my succubus?

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31663

I know I am still new to the community, but I am able to help out and spare some time to help improve things as all i kept reading is that no-one has the time to do anything any more
Thanks,

GeneralDonno
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amitiel

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31666

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
I don't have much time on my hands myself (only just got back from work and lots of things to do) but I'd be more than happy to take up a role as forum admin/mod, and would he happy to help admin the MC servers like I did/will do again on the css servers. They won't be getting away with stuff when I'm around!

Gimp it's a bit different yes but they still need to be encouraged to join the forums to get rights. If they aren't an active member of the community, then they shouldn't get the same rights as those who aim to help the community grow once again

The main factor on MC is kids griefing and then hurling abuse at each other. If we disable TNT and keep the territory thing in, then that solves that problem as you would only be able to grief your own base that way. If someone wants to dig a massive hole then they will just need to do it by hand.

Ami what's this about rl grief!? Tell me who and I'll come smack em one! (Oh and tell DS that my dad stood up the other day! That should get both of your moods up a tiny bit)
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by Che ken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amitiel

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31669

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
GeneralDonno wrote:
I know I am still new to the community, but I am able to help out and spare some time to help improve things as all i kept reading is that no-one has the time to do anything any more

I too have the time to spend on improving things and trying my best to help in any way.. I just don't have the abilities to do any decent improvements.

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31672

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Che ken wrote:
I don't have much time on my hands myself (only just got back from work and lots of things to do) but I'd be more than happy to take up a role as forum admin/mod, and would he happy to help admin the MC servers like I did/will do again on the css servers. They won't be getting away with stuff when I'm around!

Gimp it's a bit different yes but they still need to be encouraged to join the forums to get rights. If they aren't an active member of the community, then they shouldn't get the same rights as those who aim to help the community grow once again

The main factor on MC is kids griefing and then hurling abuse at each other. If we disable TNT and keep the territory thing in, then that solves that problem as you would only be able to grief your own base that way. If someone wants to dig a massive hole then they will just need to do it by hand.

Ami what's this about rl grief!? Tell me who and I'll come smack em one! (Oh and tell DS that my dad stood up the other day! That should get both of your moods up a tiny bit)

Che, you are always welcome to help around, in fact everyone is welcome to help!

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31673

• Nemx
  • Gold Boarder
Well i would love to help with anything, but mc isn't my part! and i don't play it /cry lol

but anything css related im here!

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31678

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
If we get these issues solved both me and Lanfyr will prob come back to the server. If you still want us.

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31679

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
Che, you are always welcome to help around, in fact everyone is welcome to help!

Drop me a line on steam/skype (dodger662)/ whatever

twk sandman/che ken is back

Johannicus wrote:
If we get these issues solved both me and Lanfyr will prob come back to the server. If you still want us.

Course we do! Just need to fix the little kiddy problem first
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by Che ken.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds