Pothead irl threats
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!

TOPIC: Pothead irl threats

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31591

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
If it is not a triumph, then it is not science! I needs to be a huge success! Not to forget we have no satisfaction when rping and suddenly along comes
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31594

• Amitiel
  • Dragon Slayer
When we founded twk, children werent allowed anywhere near the servers and forums (in fact originally it was exceptional circumstances for under 18's) and tbh all these issues we are having wih these kids perfectly illustrates why. There was also an explanation of what behaviour and attitudes were and were not acceptable and this need to be addressed. It saddens me that these individuals, even though are not actual twk community members, are dragging down the standing of the community by behaving like brats. Had some of these screen shots taken place on css servers by regs then perm bans would have gone out a long time ago. This ISN'T an extension of the school playground and some 'players' need to realise this and that the majority of the community members are adults who have been here for several years and are sick and tired of the constant bs and whining. Grow up, learn how to behave in an acceptable manner or go elsewhere. Simple.

Is that a wand in your pocket ... or are you just pleased to see my succubus?
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by Amitiel.

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31596

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
I agree, I believe a firmer punishment policy should be put in place for the MC server(s). I'm tired of the childishness that has flowed into the forums lately, no offence. but to prevent all this from happening, if anyone steps out of line, i say give them a 7 day ban. in my opinion you guys modding the MC server are too lenient, if that was a CSS server, I would have insta-banned for the racism (on time of occurance) and if people flaming like that i'd give them a chance to shut up, then usual policy. warn, slay, kick, ban. my two cents anyway.

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amitiel

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31597

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
I enjoyed the TWK community alot when I joined, we could play GG and just talk and have some laughs. Same was in the beginning of the MC server days. But after some time ppl joined that was new to the community and didnt care for our rules cause they didnt join thru the community but thru MC. You didnt dare invite ppl over to your building area on the server because you had no idea if they would rob you blind if they got bored. So the only solution me and my friends had was to go as far away from spawn as we could. We went over 2 oceans and over 6000 blocks away but still got raided. When we tried to be nice to ppl by helping them build stuff it got demolished before we could finish. But you could never get away from the abusing and childish chat.. I have now found a new server wich allow no bad wording, chat spam etc. Everyone is friendly and greet each other. To teleport to someone, that person has to accept. No pvp unless in certain areas. And people are nice and friendly and some build huge things together. They help you out if you have problems and a live updating map so you can actually se what ppl are up to. The plugins they use are at a minimum, my fav being that creepers exploding dont destroy the ground, so no fear of them destroying your work. Im not gonna tell you what the server is named since I dont wanna promote it, just wanna give some tips on how to improve your situation with some ideas..

And another thing, if you want them to join the cummunity to be able to play with full rights, make them join the forums first before they can join the server, that way most morons wont reach the server..

And I totaly agree with Ami..miss the old days sometimes

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31598

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, I'll never get this done, but it's kinda simple.

Sometimes I feel like taking the server down and get on with my life.

Why?

Simple.

Getting tired of kids, people not really knowing what they want, when I started with the creative server, people wanted the survival, got the survival, people whine the get attacked and leave the server, and a truckload of other excuses.

If I miss the old times, I miss the time I had to play, to dedicate to the community site, taking care of the mc servers, etc. Those are the times I really miss.

Maybe... I'll just take down the server and get on with other business.

Cause... I'm really getting tired.

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31600

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Tunes wrote:
Well, I'll never get this done, but it's kinda simple.

Sometimes I feel like taking the server down and get on with my life.

Why?

Simple.

Getting tired of kids, people not really knowing what they want, when I started with the creative server, people wanted the survival, got the survival, people whine the get attacked and leave the server, and a truckload of other excuses.

If I miss the old times, I miss the time I had to play, to dedicate to the community site, taking care of the mc servers, etc. Those are the times I really miss.

Maybe... I'll just take down the server and get on with other business.

Cause... I'm really getting tired.

the neighbor's grass is always brighter tunes.
When you play survival you want to play creative but when you play creative you want to play survival instead.
That is how some minds work and i really do miss the old days when everyone were playing creative without flaming and annoying players(sorry).

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31601

• Amitiel
  • Dragon Slayer
I hate the fact the Tunes is put under stress and pressure and taken for granted. There are certain members of this community like Tunes that I feel very protective over which is why I get so angry when kids are ungrateful, disrespectful and generally take the piss.

Is that a wand in your pocket ... or are you just pleased to see my succubus?

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31602

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Fully agree with you there Ami, I kinda feel the forums are turning into a small warzone because of a small minority of people who come on here just to rage at each other and ask if somebody can sort something else out etc. Would be nice if it stopped. I was only here briefly about 3 years ago because I played on the WCS server and I never knew about the forums, only people like Aru Azif etc so I don't really know how good it was back in the old days D: but from what I hear it was good . Also I don't think people take into account what certain people do for this community such as Tunes, DS, Colin and many more (sorry if I missed someone) and how much work, time and money they actually dedicate to the servers that TWK run because it is a bloody lot. I suppose opening up to the younger generation of people does bring these kind of things because of how people think now and how people speak.

Anyway I'll stop waffling Thanks to all who help keep this community running and hopefully we can stop this small minority of people from wrecking our community

The following user(s) said Thank You: Amitiel

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31603

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
hello again y'all back for a bit
heres some ideas over this err argument?
Kids are annoying so they should be either in, or out the forums. In minecraft at the moment we are asking them to sign up to the forums and if they see anyone breaking the rules, to take a screenshot. This obviously causes its problems as kids are stupid and end up having some massive rage on the forums which pisses people off. So i suggest either making a whole other section for minecraft noobs or just straight up dont let them on the forums.

Maybe just keep the forums to css folk seeing as the recruitment process tends to keep the idiots away. In my opinion there is nobody from minecraft that is mature enough to even be on the forums or in twk. (frogy being the exception )
GIMP!!!

Re: Pothead irl threats 12 years, 1 month ago #31606

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
I say no mercy and create rules that once someone breaks instantly gets banned...

Edit: Welcome back gimp and thanks
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by FrogyFace.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds