Username Password: Remember me

Protest a ban
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Protest a ban

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Protest a ban 12 years, 2 months ago #31265

Hello im just saying that i shouldnt really be banned as Max has griefed my base a second time without a reason and i raged using irl threats. Whereas before i had no idea what irl was or if it was illegal to irl threat people. I dont really mind as it is a 2 or 3 day ban but i would like it if someone could understand me

--SadPedoBear--
The Friendliest Paedo around

Re: Protest a ban 12 years, 2 months ago #31266

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
To be perfectly honest, I have always said I think Max should be banned, I'm in a lenient mood so I don't want people banned but perhaps Tunes should talk to Max about this because if it was me, I would have probably left the server by now. If that doesn't happen then perhaps you should give them a few materials for it.

Edit: From what I've heard you came on ts and started saying stuff about it to me as well, sorry I was afk. But please, could you just poke me next time and tell me you want to talk to me

Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by substick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AfriendlyPaedo

Re: Protest a ban 12 years, 2 months ago #31267

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
up to whoever banned you rlly
GIMP!!!

Re: Protest a ban 12 years, 2 months ago #31273

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
substick wrote:
To be perfectly honest, I have always said I think Max should be banned, I'm in a lenient mood so I don't want people banned but perhaps Tunes should talk to Max about this because if it was me, I would have probably left the server by now. If that doesn't happen then perhaps you should give them a few materials for it.

Edit: From what I've heard you came on ts and started saying stuff about it to me as well, sorry I was afk. But please, could you just poke me next time and tell me you want to talk to me

I agree
The following user(s) said Thank You: AfriendlyPaedo

Re: Protest a ban 12 years, 2 months ago #31276

Thanks Sub and Frog for understanding me and next time i will poke you

--PedoBear--
The Friendliest Paedo around

Re: Protest a ban 12 years, 2 months ago #31277

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
AfriendlyPaedo wrote:
Thanks Sub and Frog for understanding me and next time i will poke you

--PedoBear--

Just do yourself a favor too, please do behave while on the server, as you might have an idea, I can know mostly everything on the server, just a warning.

I don't go with forever bans, but sometimes a few days off to cool down is mandatory.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds