(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: griefing on the server

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

griefing on the server 12 years, 4 months ago #29883

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
That's the server now lost 2 mods and several players from twk because of excessive grieving and probably countless more players not from twk. I think we should make some rules on excessive griefing to stop this happening, like not allow factions that specifically grief people (eg maxmekker and his goons). Those kind people are not worth having on the server.

on another note, tunes could u big brother johans place and find out who did it? if it was maxmekker then i think he may be using mods or something to find people. Finding johans base 8000 blocks from spawn AND my base 11000 blocks from spawn is near impossible.
GIMP!!!

Re: griefing on the server 12 years, 4 months ago #29884

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Tbf I think you should just ban the pricks for doing it. I could just see it being really annoying when this happens.

Re: griefing on the server 12 years, 4 months ago #29888

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
cant do that lol, atm its allowed so theyre not technically breaking any rules. plus the ones i know are cool guys, they just grief too much
GIMP!!!

Re: griefing on the server 12 years, 4 months ago #29896

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I think griefing shouldn't be allowed full stop. Raiding/looting should be allowed, because that's all part of the scavenging/surviving thing (finders keepers), but then blowing the shit out of their house is unnecessary, and just gets people pissed off, so we need a compromise somehow. If griefing was bannable, but raiding/looting is allowed, then I would turn up a lot more

Re: griefing on the server 12 years, 4 months ago #29905

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
What about making a rule that every place that you claimed from other faction you must unclaim after like two hours and you are not allowed to grief the place havily(Your allowed to break valuable blocks like iron blocks, note blocks, pistons and suck)...
Enough time for looting and no griefing involved
Also tunes should lower the allowed gp chest ammout to 5 because 10 is too much and players dont really use their chests lol

Re: griefing on the server 12 years, 4 months ago #29907

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
People would still do it though Froggy

Re: griefing on the server 12 years, 4 months ago #29908

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Ban, Ban, Baaaaaan for a day

Re: griefing on the server 12 years, 4 months ago #29909

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
was more thinking of a rule that you can only go to war and grief another factions base is you have a genuine reason (like them killing you). and if we feel someone is excessively griefing others then its a couple days ban or a week, then perm. its still a faction war server but some people are taking the piss
GIMP!!!

Re: griefing on the server 12 years, 4 months ago #29910

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
So you basicly say dont grief randomly...
I kind of like the idea

Re: griefing on the server 12 years, 4 months ago #29914

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Johans and Lanfyr place rolledback, afriendlypaedo and dot4444 banned to xraying and whatsoever more

will try to check your place gimp

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds