(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tunes, don't be mad but we need help Sad

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Tunes, don't be mad but we need help Sad 12 years, 5 months ago #29260

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Okay, well i decided i would test the portals that were in spawn, just because i felt like an adventure, so i decided that i would go to the "Flatlands Creative" and upon arriving it seemed fun, until about 2 seconds later.

It appears that i can't teleport out, then someone from my party teleported to me (and in the flatlands all commands are disabled) so i cant leave my party, so everyone could teleport to me, the first guy decided to tell the rest to join and soon about 6 people were in, then they all reallised that commands are disabled there, and could not teleport out..

Long story cut short, we are stuck in "Flatlands survival" with no way to get out (no portals out, cannot die cause its creative and cant use commands) if it is possible to get us all out soon, that would be great.

Sorry for the problems
-=VooDoo=-

Re: Tunes, don't be mad but we need help Sad 12 years, 5 months ago #29286

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Here goes an example of "curiosity killed the cat", cause of this I also come by another solution for the portals.

Main problem, was being easy to loose control of the portals, thats why they were locked until someone with right to edit safe area decided to take a peep... geeesh

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds