Some people... *eyeroll*
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!

TOPIC: Some people... *eyeroll*

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Some people... *eyeroll* 12 years, 8 months ago #25245

• Zorninphel
  • Senior Boarder
Hooray for people acting like spoiled little brats whilst calling others spoiled little brats...
Not.
Hooray for justice.

So, I logged on to Survival today to find yellowklayman had added a new member, aru_azif (not sure what his name is on the forums, and can't be bothered looking). 'Oh, thats fine,' I thought to myself. 'I don't really mind.' I gave him no building perms or access to chests, 'cuz thats what I do when new people join NewZornia. Permissions are given when I know I can trust them.
'It's fine,' said klay. 'He's my friend.'
So I took 'LockDown' away from him, cuz I trust klay (if you're reading this, brohoof).
I went to check on what they were doing, and I found both aru and klay working on aru's house. There was a coloumn of tnt in his room, so I took it away for 2 reasons. 1. Anti-Griefing. 2. Against the rules of the faction. This is when he began his R3AG. I then asked klay if he could help me with some /region tests (I suck at /region >.<Wink. Just when we were finishing aru says 'Well, it was fun with you klay.' and 'Not with you, Zorn.' I jokingly replied 'You dissing the faction admin? I could kick you for that ', to which he replies Quote 'You're just a spoiled little brat who doesn't commit to his own faction rules. ' I then starting typing out '/f kick aru_azif', but he left before I could finish. I later on enquired hiom about what he had against me, but got no results. I really hate people like this, but I'm not sure if it deserves a ban or not.

Also, he raided Shadez. Which is unforgiveable 'cuz Shadez is awesome. (for those without a sense of humor, can I specify that was a joke. Shadez is awesome, but raiding does not deserve a ban )
This signature needs to be about 20% cooler.

Rainbow Dash: Pinkie Pie? You asleep yet?
Pinkie Pie: No. Are you asleep yet?
RD: If I was sleeping, how could I ask you if you were asleep yet?
PP: Oh yeah! Hehhehw
RD: When we get to Appleloosa, d'you think we'll have to carry that heavy tree all by ourselves?
PP: What tree? You mean Loomberg?
RD: ... No. Fluttershy.
PP: Hehehe, Fluttershy's not a tree, silly!
Twilight Sparkle: What's going on?
PP: Rainbow Dash thinks Fluttershy's a tree!
RD: I do not think she's a tree! I just-
TS: Did you say she was a tree?
RD: No! Well, sorta-
TW: You know she's not a tree, right?
PP: She's not a tree, Dashie!
Fluttershy: I'd like to be a tree.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Some people... *eyeroll* 12 years, 8 months ago #25246

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
maybe you should have left the tnt

Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by substick.

Re: Some people... *eyeroll* 12 years, 8 months ago #25247

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
I suppose this is what they call collorfull imagination .

let me point out a few mistakes in your post ^^

There's no rule in your faction ( not on the boards that are there ) that i wasn't allowed to have tnt yes i actuelly took the time to go back and read it again i could have been wrong on that but alas i wasn't.

you also forget the way you acted/talked to me wich was in the same way of that of a spoiled brat.

and lets do some talky talky about the admin part last time i checked you said that dissing an >admin< yes you only said admin was against the rules and that you could kick me for it. no nothing about faction admin. so please don't say that you did say that what would people think if they knew Yelling

so yes it could be that i was a bit harsh on you with the way i reacted back on your misbehaviour. but in my honest opinion i didn't feel any reason to stay so i packed my stuff and moved on

you after ask what i got against you i carefully explain it to you where after i get the same question but 20 mins later wich in response i tell you that i am not going to answer it a second time. well you then start with pleases and god knows what other boohohaha didn't really pay attention on it anymore. and sorry are we gonna falsly accuse people now ? i didn't raid anybody i merely took some red out of the shared chest and smelted some cobbelt in the furnaces after wich i replaced the coal. so don't start spreading things that aint true.

i hoped i answerd all your "questions"

have a nice day

so please don't accuse

Re: Some people... *eyeroll* 12 years, 8 months ago #25248

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
War of the minecraft world III
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tunes

Re: Some people... *eyeroll* 12 years, 8 months ago #25250

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
rawr

Re: Some people... *eyeroll* 12 years, 8 months ago #25252

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
meow.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Some people... *eyeroll* 12 years, 8 months ago #25253

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
voff.
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Some people... *eyeroll* 12 years, 8 months ago #25254

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
moo
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.

Re: Some people... *eyeroll* 12 years, 8 months ago #25255

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Oink?

Re: Some people... *eyeroll* 12 years, 8 months ago #25256

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
grrr?
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds