Monday, April 29, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I've had several horrible times on minecraft.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I've had several horrible times on minecraft.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

I've had several horrible times on minecraft. 12 years, 3 months ago #30728

• Tom704
  • Banned

2012-01-28_12.50.11.png

2012-01-26_19.08.29.png

2012-01-23_20.59.16.png

2012-01-24_17.43.24.png

Thanks alot.
~Tom704~
The topic has been locked.

Re: I've had several horrible times on minecraft. 12 years, 3 months ago #30731

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Tom, I know that people in the game give you a hard time and I do tell them to shut up.. BUT you do rage an awful lot at things that are mostly your fault..

I think that you can be a nice guy at times but for example earlier, you were spamming your ass off and nagging the moderators, That kind of behaviour gets you NOWHERE which is why I ignored you when you were raging.. I did warn you, Max and creeper to shut up, after that it stopped for a while.

Then you entered the war zone again, got killed and began raging.. you were nagging for your stuff back, but as a moderator I WILL NOT do anything to get your stuff back, the war zone is a WAR ZONE for a reason. FOR WARS, okay? unless you want to get in a fight, unless you want to possibly loose your stuff.. DONT GO IN.

Simple, as for carbrini I shall be talking to him, any more of it.. get another screenshot and there will be serious punishments.

--VooDoo--

*EDIT* Also, these screenshots give us proof you use a hacked client which is indeed punishable.. so, kinda silly to post them huh?
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by VooDoo.

Re: I've had several horrible times on minecraft. 12 years, 3 months ago #30732

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Yeap, voodoo has taken all that I can say but I can enforce, our server is based on that, you can do whatever you want, but you must take notice, there are stronger and more addicted players there, so raging with them will get you pwned like a noob.

War zone is really it, you enter and you better know what you were doing and no stuff back, in fact, there are very slim reasons for me or anyone else to provide any player some stuff lost in some stupidity.

Nuff said, move along, change your attitude.

Re: I've had several horrible times on minecraft. 12 years, 3 months ago #30736

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
next time i see carbrini, ill melt him and as for the hacked client, what we doing about that?
GIMP!!!

Re: I've had several horrible times on minecraft. 12 years, 3 months ago #30737

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
I really feel like I want to ban that creeper and max guys unfortunately I don't have admin on the server jk just think by being a dick and spamming etc is bannable

Re: I've had several horrible times on minecraft. 12 years, 3 months ago #30759

• Tom704
  • Banned

Sorry about the hack but I dont have it anymore the time I took the screen shots is like a week in when I joined minecraft I havent had it for long anyway.
Heres another picture on skype of carbrini123 (Flowe) saying horrible stuff to me
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds