Username Password: Remember me

Minecraft update 1.7.2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Minecraft update 1.7.2

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35227

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well folks, there it is, another massive update from Mojang, annnnnd guess what?

Server reset will happen!

I've been quite away from the community and the server itself, hardly having time to update it and keep it running.

The spawn is a complete crap, yes it is, never seen it so awful, the nest one will be a lot smaller and more integrated into the enviroment, simpler and smaller.

Factions rules will change a bit too, into what, don't know atm, still figuring it out.

Whenever there's an update from the bukkit team, the server will be updated too when all the main plugins catch up, until then, it will remain running at 1.6.4 for the time being.

Also, for people who don't see me on facebook, there's been a few changes in my life, got married, and I'm starting up a new project on the local IPTV provider, soo time will be tight, but I will spend more time at the keyboard, instead of managing projects on paper (tired of it), as so, server will get more updates and work done, but I won't be able to join into the game play soon, so I count on our admins and mods to work out something at spawn.

Until then, have fun with 1.6.4, I'll notify when the server will be ready.

Cheers.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35229

So with this server reset does that mean the whole world will get reset like the last time?

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35230

Joy. Another reset.
Does this mean that Enderchest and INV resets also?
It definitely did last time, but this seems like its going to be fun.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35231

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Won't reset enderchests and invs, don't worry.. I hope

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35232

• gracielynn
  • Senior Boarder
What about skyblock? Will it get reset?

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35233

• sh4z
  • Expert Boarder
  • Minecraft Addict
Looking forward to this!!! I've been running 1.7.2 for a bit some servers are already online although I can't find any Bukkit Release last time I checked.

Thanks Tunes.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35234

• iMattR
Thanks for making a post - I've spoken to a few people who were in denial about the map reset... and if you need any help with actually maintaining the server on the back-end (plugin maintenance, etc), feel free to give me a shout! I need a new challenge.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35236

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
iMattR wrote:
Thanks for making a post - I've spoken to a few people who were in denial about the map reset... and if you need any help with actually maintaining the server on the back-end (plugin maintenance, etc), feel free to give me a shout! I need a new challenge.

I might think about that, thanks Matt

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35237

• MrBombe7
  • Senior Boarder
Yay a reset ^-^, could you please delete my Inventory and Enderchest after the reset?
I would like to start with only mcMMO (if it doesn't reset of course ).
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by MrBombe7.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35240

• KarlieAnn16
  • Junior Boarder
I wish we could go back to the old spawn...the one with the ship and the statue of Tunes and the melon dispenser...I miss that one a lot.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds