Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Server improvements..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Server improvements..

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Server improvements.. 10 years, 5 months ago #35213

Just wanted to ask what the plans are for the server, or if there are any. From in game experience, I have noticed that people have joined the server but are somewhat put off. Perhaps the spawn area could be improved to pull in new comers. I.E a training zone that new guests could go through to earn a started kit etc. Shops would be greatly appreciated too. to fill the empty space of spawn, I.E instead of having one big room, have say a blacksmiths, grocery, alchemists etc. Just an idea to enhance the server game play and bring more people to the community I would be happy to help if you take on board my ideas.
thanks.
.V.

Re: Server improvements.. 10 years, 5 months ago #35215

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Okay, I'm in a very happy mood ATM. So what I'm going to say is, I'll look through some suggestions and TRY to make some changes although I cannot guarantee the changes as a-lot of changes that can be made also cause problems with other things and can often cause problems when it comes to bug abusing.

I'll try to complete some of your requests and I'll definitely look into trying to find a way to create a Training-Zone that may actually give you MCMMO experience but not make it so easy that it gives an unfair advantage to some users. I don't know how this could be done or even how to make it possible but I'll definitely try.

-VooDoo

Re: Server improvements.. 10 years, 5 months ago #35216

Sounds good! I have just noticed that the server doesn't seem to be as popular as it used to =/

Re: Server improvements.. 10 years, 5 months ago #35217

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, when things get a little abandoned, that's what happens, I don't regret it though, IRL taking over my life and little time for handling things around here, but I'm always here to watch over things runnning, and that's all the time I have to poke around.

The server needs a map reset to get things going and a whole lot of updates and some other problems to be solved.

I will sort mods+, so they can be deal with a few things at spawn and also user rights and lots of other admin stuff.

I don't know when I will be able to do so again, but I believe somewhere this week.

Cheers

Re: Server improvements.. 10 years, 5 months ago #35218

okie dokie! Its understandable! =D

Re: Server improvements.. 10 years, 5 months ago #35238

• MrBombe7
  • Senior Boarder
@ VooDoo; It's pretty easy. The only thing to do is setting the exp factor of spawner mobs and set up some mobspawners .

Re: Server improvements.. 10 years, 4 months ago #35242

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
MrBombe7 wrote:
@ VooDoo; It's pretty easy. The only thing to do is setting the exp factor of spawner mobs and set up some mobspawners .

You say that but then it'd change it for all spawners and farming xp would be WAY too easy :/ - Gotta strike a balance
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds