(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wattup honkeys!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Wattup honkeys! 10 years, 7 months ago #35099

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
Hey there gents. Long time no see

I'm back for now so you may see me chilling every now and then on the mc server.

gimp
GIMP!!!
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by Gimp.

Re: Wattup honkeys! 10 years, 7 months ago #35100

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Heys Gimp, WB (again)

Lots of problems to sort either with the site and the mc server, little time atm, and also going into vacations

Hope to see you all soon!

Re: Wattup honkeys! 10 years, 7 months ago #35115

• iMattR
If you're looking for some help with the site, give me a shout. I've been looking for a project to work on.

Re: Wattup honkeys! 10 years, 7 months ago #35117

Hey... Just bought my minecraft account back from my neighbor. Long story short why was i banned? Its been a year and it says that ive been banned from the server? Not sure if you guys even remember me but if you do can you please give me a reason?
Im A Cow In Space.......... I Win :p

file:///Users/patel/Desktop/400cosmocow.jpg

Re: Wattup honkeys! 10 years, 7 months ago #35118

I heard you were banned for griefing

Re: Wattup honkeys! 10 years, 7 months ago #35119

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
ATM I have no idea if you were banned, the server is down since Saturday for maintenance, almost over with a few changes... hopefully for the best.

Re: Wattup honkeys! 10 years, 7 months ago #35120

• Postal291
  • Senior Boarder
Been playing on iMattR's while twk's been down. sucks cuz he has an mcmmo bug that keeps resetting my levels.

Guess I'll go single player until it's back.
Order from chaos. Pride from prejudice. Honor through action. Be the best you.

Re: Wattup honkeys! 10 years, 7 months ago #35121

• renadragon
  • Senior Boarder
hmm you dont remember chif baning you for xraying?

Chifilly : It wasn't your break percentage that did it Space, it was your X-Ray tunnels
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by renadragon.

Re: Wattup honkeys! 10 years, 7 months ago #35122

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Space_Cowboy0001 wrote:
Hey... Just bought my minecraft account back from my neighbor. Long story short why was i banned? Its been a year and it says that ive been banned from the server? Not sure if you guys even remember me but if you do can you please give me a reason?

Don't start with some bulls--t that you don't know why you've got banned. You were banned for X-Raying, there was A-LOT of evidence that you're account had been X-Raying including break percentages and alot of X-Rayed tunnels.

You may claim that your friend was using your account but as we say to everybody, You're responsible your account and your accounts security, therefore I do not care who was on your account. Your account has been X-Raying and that is a fact, During the time in which you got banned your forum account also was posting on the forums. That to me justifies that you still had access to both of your accounts and makes out that this story in which you weren't on your account is just that... A story.

Also.. your little "Bitchy" remarks don't help your case either.

Space_Cowboy : Thanks for the ban guys i didn't actually xray for diamonds... i was testing a duplication glitch which i guess counted towards my diamond mining percentage. Anyways I disposed off all the diamonds in a little lava hole by my house... Well bye bye hope the server does well in the future...
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by VooDoo.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds