Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I'm back!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm back!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

I'm back! 10 years, 11 months ago #34887

I'm random987654321 and I'm back! Some of you may have seen me around the server lately and I would like to tell you I am not new. I have been on TWK for a very long time. I've actually seen NOBODY that was on before I went inactive. I actually stopped TWK when we got the map change for the Beta 1.8 update. I just want to say....
Hello.

Re: I'm back! 10 years, 11 months ago #34888

I have been looking around the forums and it is not like a forum that I've seen before so it kind of confused me. I couldn't find how to apply for moderator or if there were guidelines for it so I decided to try here. I may not get the position as moderator but I am currently hoping that the amount of time I have been with TWK will put me at a higher position than that of others. So I hope that, if indeed there is the need for moderation on the server, you will take me into account.

Re: I'm back! 10 years, 11 months ago #34889

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
There are no guidelines to apply for moderator.

Mods are chosen by admins when they feel like doing so.

Re: I'm back! 10 years, 11 months ago #34891

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well... this is interesting. I have no idea who you are, you claim to have played the server for a while, yet you "don't recognise the forums" even though it's never changed... interesting.
Then you double post (derp) and "apply" for moderator... exactly what Tunes said, you don't apply, we pick when we see fit

Re: I'm back! 10 years, 11 months ago #34892

Acknowledged to both of you. Though it does look like you are doubting that I have been on the server for a long time. I think I can at least prove to Tunes that I have been on the server a while. There used to be a person on TWK when it was just free-build and creative mode wasn't invented yet, by the name of hackzilla. I believe he was banned in TWK. I just want to say that I have been here a long time and if there is a way to prove it to you Chifilly just let me know.
Also, the reason I didn't know the forums well is because I only used them to apply for membership on the server.
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by randam987654321. Reason: Addition

Re: I'm back! 10 years, 11 months ago #34893

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Hello mate, yes I remember you.

Re: I'm back! 10 years, 11 months ago #34894

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Okay, I definitely recognise hackzilla. Welcome back
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR