Lost stuff
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lost stuff

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Lost stuff 10 years, 11 months ago #34874

• MrBombe7
  • Senior Boarder
Because of some /vanished Admin (i think it was Voodoo -.-) i fell and lost a complete set of Godstuff including silktouch-godpick(30%dura) regular godpick(50% dura) god-combataxe(99% dura) godshovel(25% dura) smite-godsword(99% dura) godbow(40% dura without flame)[all tools/weapons with unbreak3] and a full unenchanted diamond armor set -.-.

It would be nice if you guys would give me my stuff back.
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by MrBombe7.

Re: Lost stuff 10 years, 11 months ago #34876

• renadragon
  • Senior Boarder
i dont think an admin killed you. In truth i think they are all asleep and i just logged on and saw no one online but a guest.

Re: Lost stuff 10 years, 11 months ago #34877

• MrBombe7
  • Senior Boarder
and why was an enderdragon spawned while i buildet a 1 wide way away from the main enderisland?
the reset is in 30 hrs

Re: Lost stuff 10 years, 11 months ago #34878

Could you be more specific about what happened rather then accusing an admin of causing your death. Something along the lines of a rough time, what actually happened etc.
That being said, i will look into the matter tomorrow for you. No doubt you will be on, so as soon as i find out, ill let you know.
Thanks,

GeneralDonno
The following user(s) said Thank You: sh4z

Re: Lost stuff 10 years, 11 months ago #34884

• MrBombe7
  • Senior Boarder
Well while I was building an endergragon got spawned because of that i got massive lag(old comp) the block under me vanished and i fell in the void.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds