(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Maxmekker10 - Unban Request

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Maxmekker10 - Unban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #33906

• Krudox
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey!

Im Maxmekker10 and some of you most likely remember me. Ive been banned for like 9 months now, so I thought it would be a good idea to make an unban request. Ive missed the server ever since I was banned, and I really want to be unbanned, simply because I always liked the server, and the people playing on it, even tho there were some people that could be quite annoying sometimes :p I was banned because of raiding/griefing, but now ive decided to calm down a bit on the griefing, and ill do my best to follow the rules this time :p I know that ive probably said this before as well, but this time is different xD AFAIK this is my second serious ban, and as Gimp said some days ago "3rd times the charm" :3 Not sure if this changes anything, but there is no more Creeper1555, because his mom thought I was a "uber stalker" so he had to block me on everything oO. Well, I think thats all. Thanks!

-Maxmekker10

Re: Maxmekker10 - Unban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #33907

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well, I'm slightly biased against you since you destroyed every base I had on the first map, however, I do think we should give you one more chance (huge emphasis on the "one"Wink. We'd probably need to discuss it with the other server admins, but if you step out of line even once if you do get unbanned, there will be no other chances.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Krudox

Re: Maxmekker10 - Unban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #33908

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Well, I've always said that it'd be pretty fun to have you back providing you REALLY calmed it down with the whole Griefing thing.. and I also think your a nice guy, so my reply would be yeah, unban you but whether other people agree is different
The following user(s) said Thank You: Krudox

Re: Maxmekker10 - Unban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #33909

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
We've discussed it (very quick aren't we ) and you've been unbanned, as long as you follow the rules to the letter, you'll be fine

Re: Maxmekker10 - Unban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #33910

If you are telling the truth and have calmed down/ willing to follow the rules then i will back the unbanning; Although if you do anything to break the rules again it will be a LIFETIME ban
Thanks,

GeneralDonno

Re: Maxmekker10 - Unban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #33911

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I just hope you do behave this time, one more lava ladder or abnormal griefing as you used to do, and it's final.

In fact you've been banned how many times already?

Anyway, welcome back.

Re: Maxmekker10 - Unban Request 11 years, 3 months ago #33912

• Krudox
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks guys
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds