Group permission request, and a short intro
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Group permission request, and a short intro

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Group permission request, and a short intro 11 years, 5 months ago #33527

• Xiron
  • Fresh Boarder
To start, my nick is Zyrixion, and I'd like to be allowed to TWK as a reg'd member if you would be so kind. =)

And, the promised short intro- real names aside, I'm Zyrixion, started playing minecraft about a year and a half ago, the breadth of which time I worked my way up through moderator/admin/programmer/co-owner of a cracked minecraft server running CanaryMod server architecture (whose name I will not disclose unless asked out of respect for the community here, even though the server is now gone). That being said, as it is gone, I have ventured out into the world of minecraft servers looking for a new home, and have been dismayed at what I've found- good servers are basically non-existent, or have flagrant donation "unfairness" or requirements. So, I ran across this server. Looks good at its face, hoping to hang around and see how it goes. If you've ever met me before, feel free to say hi, if you met me and were banned by me, feel free to send death threats etc. =)

-Zyrixion

Re: Group permission request, and a short intro 11 years, 5 months ago #33530

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
Welcome mate, best twk-r request I've seen so far I think . Sorted your rights so have fun . Also feel free to report any idiots ruining the server atmosphere (like 10 year olds spamming, flaming etc). Good players like you seem to be 1 in 100 I can already tell you will fit right in here
GIMP!!!

Re: Group permission request, and a short intro 11 years, 5 months ago #33531

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Karma for you my friend! You see awesone

Re: Group permission request, and a short intro 11 years, 5 months ago #33532

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Well, Welcome to TWK, enjoy your stay, I should see you in-game soon .

Also, don't forget we have a competition going for people who like graphic design (if you want to enter, you can win some nice in-game items and such.) and your graphics may be displayed on the site

www.twkgaming.com/forum/34-general-chatt...-and-background.html

Don't have to if you don't want to, just thought i'd put it out there
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds