SPLEEF
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SPLEEF

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

SPLEEF 11 years, 5 months ago #33503

• nuckyi
  • Expert Boarder
I looked around spawn. and couldnt find a spleef arena. spleef is always fun unless ur the one falling to their death. can we get one?

Re: SPLEEF 11 years, 5 months ago #33504

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
The only problem is, if we had a spleef arena, we'd have to have the area unclaimed (it can't be Safezone or Warzone, because non-mods can't break any blocks there), and if we had it unclaimed, then we're guaranteed to get malicious people come on the server and break it to pieces. Tunes did have a good Sleef plugin before, but it broke after an update, and people rarely played it anyway. It's up to Tunes whether he wants to find a good plugin for it though, but he'd probably want to see a large interest in it. It's a nice idea though.

Re: SPLEEF 11 years, 5 months ago #33507

• sh4z
  • Expert Boarder
  • Minecraft Addict
+1 I would be interested in this!

I wouldn't suggest an unclaimed area. But you could use worldgaurd to protect the area. That worked fine on 1.3.2. I know factions has it's own protection (SafeZone/WarZone which seems to work great) - but that doesn't have to be the only thing to use right? We shall leave it in Tunes capable hands
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by sh4z.

Re: SPLEEF 11 years, 5 months ago #33508

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I actually completely forgot about Worldguard xD I have no idea how it works, but I know other people could probably throw in some insight about it

Re: SPLEEF 11 years, 5 months ago #33510

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Chifilly, worldgaurd is a fairly simple plugin, you select a region with the worldedit wand then you can define the region and add flags to it, like "No breaking blocks" "No mob-spawn" "No explosions" and so on. but to do the arena, say the arena was a square (would be easiest to do) we'd have to define 4 different rectangles (the 4 sides of the square) and leave the inside un-defined so that people could break the snow

Re: SPLEEF 11 years, 5 months ago #33512

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
That's looong xD
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds