(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Minecraft 1.4.1

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Minecraft 1.4.1 11 years, 6 months ago #33348

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well here it come, was supposed to be 24th, but got delayed to 25th
I still don't know if we'll reset the map, maybe not this time... i think, I'll test regenerations first, if it works, no reset, if it doesnt... well you know what's comming.

The Post from mojang

Minecraft 1.4.1 Pre-release!
by Jens Bergensten on October 23, 2012
A day -1 patch! Lovely! No but seriously, there was a big issue causing mobs to suffocate and fall through wooden floors that we really needed to fix. The full list of fixes are…

Fixed mobs glitching through wooden floors
Fixed players glitching through Beacons
Fixed Redstone Repeaters getting stuck in ‘on’ state
Bats spawn less frequently
A number of minor font fixes
Activated the Wither painting
Fixed wet wolves looking way too scary
Tweaked naming costs in the Anvil
Tweaked enchantment points reward for smelting
Fixed bug that allowed any item to be placed in the armor slots
Fixed mob spawners spawning too quickly
Since we do these pre-releases mainly to prepare modders and server admins (and not to find and fix bugs), we’ve decided to push the release of 1.4(.1) one day to Thursday, October 25. Again, since I know this is a lot of text to read:

Release date: Thursday October 25
Download the pre-release here:

Client: assets.minecraft.net/1_4_1/minecraft.jar
Server: assets.minecraft.net/1_4_1/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)

Re: Minecraft 1.4.1 11 years, 6 months ago #33349

• iMattR
Hooray, 1.4! I don't think we'll really need to reset the map, because the only new generation things are witch huts in swamp biomes - but I don't think the maps been too explored yet.

I'm still waiting to hear about the Bukkit release - gotta wait for that to get into a stable version too, which sucks.

Re: Minecraft 1.4.1 11 years, 6 months ago #33354

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Yeap, 1.4.2 is up! I maybe stuff our current map on a server without any plugins GRIEFFEST!

Re: Minecraft 1.4.1 11 years, 6 months ago #33355

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
huh?

Removed herobrine... AGAIN?

Re: Minecraft 1.4.1 11 years, 6 months ago #33359

• iMattR
I wouldn't recommend putting Vanilla Minecraft on the server it's just a problem waiting to happen. A Bukkit 1.4.2 dev-release should be out soon.

Re: Minecraft 1.4.1 11 years, 6 months ago #33360

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
It was just for fun, map would rollback to the official one after bukkit comes out.

Re: Minecraft 1.4.1 11 years, 6 months ago #33361

Hey guys, as you can tell, this is my first time posting or even looking at the website. I updated my Minecraft, unaware of the fact that it would not allow me interact with servers still running 1.3.2. This is a huge concern for me, because I have been using the PvE server for between two and three weeks now. I was wondering if there was anyone on this thread and/or website that could either help me out of this giant mess ( I have already spent over two hours reading and messing with files and watching videos), or if they could at least inform me of if/when the servers, especially the PvE server, would be updating their Bukkit to 1.4.2. It would be great to get a response soon, and I will be refreshing the page every once in a while until 9:30 pm American Eastern Standard Time. Thank You for reading to the end, and reply as soon as possible.

With Hopes of Soon Contact,
jessedemann

Re: Minecraft 1.4.1 11 years, 6 months ago #33362

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
This might help. Not 100% sure if it works, but just found that. I do know of another program that lets you select a different Minecraft version and acts as a launcher, but I can't for the life of me think what it's called. Hope it helps

EDIT: Scratch that, just seen it's massively outdated. Someone else took over here. That might help?
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by Chifilly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jessedemann

Re: Minecraft 1.4.1 11 years, 6 months ago #33363

Thank you so much, but I was also wondering if you had answer to my question about the Bukkit update?

Re: Minecraft 1.4.1 11 years, 6 months ago #33364

I must admit, i cant check out the link right now but plz reply to my other question ASAP
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds