Smaller map size
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Smaller map size

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Smaller map size 11 years, 7 months ago #33157

• Squallhero
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been told that our map size is 32 mil x 32 mil. Would it be okay if we had a smaller map size on the next map reset please? I find it very hard to raid other peoples' bases when 50k is already hard to get to.

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 7 months ago #33158

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Lemme say... hummm... no

The idea of the game and the ammount of players passing by, requires a quite big map and my server can handle it well I guess.

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 7 months ago #33159

• Squallhero
  • Fresh Boarder
but instead of having such a big map, couldn't we get more max people on the server? I find it kind of pointless to have raids when very few people get on already.

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 7 months ago #33160

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, the server has its ups and downs, I would like to have it full with 30 players all the time, for some reason is kinda empty lately, maybe needs more advertising, but we lost two main members recently and still suffering their loss.

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 7 months ago #33161

• iMattR
Well Squallhero, my friend, I told you to post in the forums and it was to no avail!... sorry about that.

Oh, and Tunes, following up on your point: I definitely think we need to advertise TWK more as it does seem very underpopulated lately. And hey, if do our marketing right, you might even need to raise the server slots.

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 7 months ago #33164

wait there are resets

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 7 months ago #33165

• iMattR
Whenever the world needs regenerating yes. For example, the map will have reset for the 1.8 release, and the map got reset for the 1.3 release as well. I don't think they'll be any new resets soon though.

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 7 months ago #33166

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
iMattR wrote:
Well Squallhero, my friend, I told you to post in the forums and it was to no avail!... sorry about that.

Oh, and Tunes, following up on your point: I definitely think we need to advertise TWK more as it does seem very underpopulated lately. And hey, if do our marketing right, you might even need to raise the server slots.

Sooo, if anyone want's the marketing stance... go ahead! I don't have the time and energy needed for it... sorry.

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 7 months ago #33167

good i cant stand servers that reset every week

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 7 months ago #33168

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
This server only gets reset with version updates

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds