At the moment, the server is down, but here's some bugs that I've found:

• Tree Feller kicks the player when used
• Gigga Drillbit causes the player to eventually get kicked by NoCheat
• Saying /herbalism, /mining or /woodcutting returns an error

Will update when I find more

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32941

• Squallhero
  • Fresh Boarder
the /inspect only works when you're actually close to the player. Before 1.3 we were able to /inspect and be in a different world than the player to use it.

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32942

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
• Lag
• Once you enter the nether your inventory clears (Has been fixed)
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by FrogyFace.

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32943

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Squallhero wrote:
the /inspect only works when you're actually close to the player. Before 1.3 we were able to /inspect and be in a different world than the player to use it.
Not that I remember... or was that on another server, lol. And I think it's a better idea to have a distance anyway.

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32948

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Thanks for input folks!

Well

Server lag, I suspect of a few plugins, mcmmo being one of them as also it is tied to other bugs/errors/kicks/problems.

Also NoLagg atm does not work and bukkit 2281 (there is a test version, but just spits loads of errors) and with bukkit 2291 works, but most plugins fail

Sooooo, a few more weeks or so to have it stable after a "decent" release from Bukkit.

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32949

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
• Eating food while your hunger bar is full still plays the food sound and consumes the food

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32955

• Postal291
  • Senior Boarder
Also excavation isn't returning double drops, and treasure finder's loot table seems to be messed up. The drops are super rare right now and terribly inconsistent.

I'm also setting off NoCheat for things like "attacking multiple enemies at once" when I'm just shooting my bow at a spider, or "placing blocks too fast" ... REALLY?!? lol.

Either way, buggy or not, I'm just glad to be able to play.
Order from chaos. Pride from prejudice. Honor through action. Be the best you.

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32956

Server Stats show the server on-line but cannot be connected to in mornings (uk) for me

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32958

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Postal291 wrote:
Also excavation isn't returning double drops, and treasure finder's loot table seems to be messed up. The drops are super rare right now and terribly inconsistent.

I'm also setting off NoCheat for things like "attacking multiple enemies at once" when I'm just shooting my bow at a spider, or "placing blocks too fast" ... REALLY?!? lol.

Either way, buggy or not, I'm just glad to be able to play.

Hmm, I don't quite understand. excavation never gave 'DOUBLE' drops, I guess you mean't mining, and if so then I don't know why you aren't receiving double drops, because I've been getting double drops.
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by VooDoo.

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32966

• iMattR
I've got good news and bad news and I'm going to assume you'll want to read the good news first. In the one of the latest development releases of Bukkit 1.3.1-R0.1 (build #2301), the error where users got kicked when they used Tree Feller or similar abilities in MCMMO has been fixed. It was initially just a bug in Bukkit that when users destroyed a block that set the block (or another block) to air improperly, they were kicked.

The bad news is that any build above #2991 (I think) throws a shit heap of errors into the console regarding a deprecated event, as Tunes knows. If it didn't return the following error I'd be perfectly happy to test it out, but the "Server performance will be affected" pushes me away a bit.

The following error is from Factions, but it pretty much returns an error on every plugin.

12:05:31 [WARNING] [Factions] "Factions v1.6.8" has registered a listener for org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerChatEvent on method "public void com.massivecraft.factions.listeners.FactionsChatListener.onPlayerEarlyChat(org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerChatEvent)", but the event is Deprecated. Server performance will be affected; please notify the authors [Olof Larsson, Brett Flannigan].
org.bukkit.plugin.AuthorNagException
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.createRegisteredListeners(JavaPluginLoader.java:302)
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.registerEvents(SimplePluginManager.java:507)
at com.massivecraft.factions.P.onEnable(P.java:112)
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:357)
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:263)
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:245)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.i(MinecraftServer.java:296)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:275)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:225)
at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:140)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:380)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:539)

ScreenShot2012-08-06at13.16.04.png
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by iMattR.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds