Username Password: Remember me

I feel enough is enough
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I feel enough is enough

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

I feel enough is enough 11 years, 9 months ago #32766

• iMattR
Right, essentially I've seen a lot of things happen on the TWK Minecraft server in regards to whether I'm a MOD or not - but a lot of users are losing respect for administrators, XMOD's and MOD's. I've already posted a similar subject in the forums, but I think it really needs to be brought to attention that there are now certain users demanding that they be given things by admins, or generally being rude and disrespectful.

The main reason I'm bringing this up is because users get warned and warned, over and over again and still refuse to listen; and I, personally, believe it's time for all admin's, MOD's and XMOD's to knuckle down on certain players. I loathe getting disrespected as it is, but it annoys me just as much when someone pretty much demands Frogy to repair their tools.

I just thought I'd bring this to attention, because (excuse my French...) it's really getting on my tits now. I've already brought it up with Steve, and mentioned how sick of it I am to Postal, and they both agree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FrogyFace

Re: I feel enough is enough 11 years, 9 months ago #32767

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
I already mentioned doing this in the other thread, I totally agree, I've already began, I warn once, then punish currently.. But as I said, good idea, one thing I must say is SOME instances are difficult to monitor and punish for.

Re: I feel enough is enough 11 years, 9 months ago #32768

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
I got to agree with you disrespecting MOD'S, XMOD's, Admis should be punishable without a warning
About that repair situation with me yeah when i see someone demands me i sometimes repair and sometimes i'm all like "I don't owe you a thing, what makes you think you could demand me to repair for you" and they never learn.
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by FrogyFace.

Re: I feel enough is enough 11 years, 9 months ago #32769

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
I feel a lot of this is pointing at emanuel as for disrespect and begging i think it is up the the admin/xmod/mod to deal with as they please be as harsh as you like but keep in mind just to discourage them, not to make them never want to play on the server
GIMP!!!

Re: I feel enough is enough 11 years, 9 months ago #32770

• Postal291
  • Senior Boarder
Right, well, I'll help do my part as well. If there are no (non-afk) mods or higher online I'll be /mail (ing) someone to report things I see that I feel are inappropriate. I'll also (as always) be answering everyone's silly questions which could be answered by reading the signs in spawn.

I'll also begin to be a little more active on these forums

Postal...OUT!
Order from chaos. Pride from prejudice. Honor through action. Be the best you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: FrogyFace
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds